Vettel to leave Red Bull?

Prior to all the pointless in car radio we now all have to suffer the only moaning we ever heard was pre or post race. Do us a favour Bernie and stop playing the in car stuff to us please.
Why? I think its funny and Id rather know a driver is a jerk than to think he's a nice guy just because he acts nice when there is a mic in front of him at the post race press conference.

FYI Shogun you don't need to quote the post right above. If you want to get someones attention you can use the @ feature.

I still think that drivers should be able to communicate directly with the other drivers who are within a couple of seconds of them on track.

Hamberg it would be amazing. If you've ever played an online racing game it's great. Could you imagine the conversation between Vettel and Alonso at silverstone.

I think its funny and Id rather know a driver is a jerk
Hearing out of context edited for television radio messages makes someone a jerk does it? I'm pretty sure I disagree with that in fact I know I disagree with it..

I remember before radio messages were played and now they are played it has added absolutely nothing for the sport as far as entertainment goes, all it has done is give people an extra means of stating drivers...

Last edited:
Hearing out of context edited for television radio messages makes someone a jerk does it? I'm pretty sure I disagree with that in fact I know I disagree with it..

I remember before radio messages were played and now they are played it has added absolutely nothing for the sport as far as entertainment goes, all it has done is give people an extra means of stating drivers...
Is it out of context or does it show you what kind a person a driver really is?

I know it's off topic but as far as the radio messages go, as an explenation for an issue or mechanical problem it's quite interesting but when, as was the case in the recent Alonso V Vettel battle and again with Rosberg V Hamilton, it just makes the drivers in question look like arseholes.

We slate Football players who have a go at the ref, and we can see that on the pitch and on camera. Why then do they feel the need to broadcast drivers, in the heat of the moment doing the same thing.

I think at this stage the words "casual fans" and "the show" would be wheeled out.

And most things the drivers say are pulled out of context.

As an online racer I can give the communication between drivers the two thumbs up.

So are we any closer to deciding if Vettel is any closer to leaving Red Bull ? I have heard it said (although not by any reliable source) that he has signed with Ferrari for 2016!
8-)

Titch

I can only see that happening if ALonso leaves Ferrari (unlikely unless he throws a Prost wobbler at Maranello) or they sack Kimi which is more likely if he continues to come home in 9th and 10th places and ends up 30 seconds down each race on Alonso

Back
Top Bottom