Music The Music Thread

As you can gather, I posted it before the Paris kick off!

How does the saying go... What goes around, comes around..? :whistle:

I've learnt, much to my chagrin from the football thread, that if I post before the match, then my team usually lose!
Bloody sod's law!!! LOL

Something old..

Something new..
(that's a trailer for their new album, as most of the stuff from the websites I can embed from is pretty out of date and of ropey quality. Their music is best found at http://www.noomiz.com/patchworck I think.

Something blue..

I'm lacking inspiration for 'something borrowed'?

In memory of Mike Edwards, founder member of The Electric Light Orchestra, who died tragically on
6 September 2010.

Mike Edwards, RIP...​
Now that spring is here, the sun is in the sky (during the day obviously!) and the F1 season starts tomorrow...

When I was in infants school, my head mistress played this track when myself and the rest of the miscreants entered early morning assembly.... :)

Marvellous! How cool was that?!

And, since we're in the mood, there's this...

:D

The Insect/Arachnid/invertebrate Collection *
*I may just call this collection "The Insect Collection", for convenience sake.....

This is the first of my series of music tracks designed to pay homage to the creepy crawly. As we are now officially will into the spring months of the year (at least in the UK), I feel the time is right to celebrate all that creeps, slimes or crawls in nooks and crannies! :)

Naturally, I will be charting my progress through the world of the small in alphabetical order.

We start with entries for A to F...

A:

Adam Ant - Deutscher Girls

B:

The Beatles - Paperback Writer

C:

The Caterpillar by The Cure

D:
Dragonfly by Shaman's Harvest
E:
Earthworm Song by the winter sounds
F:
Fireflies by Owl City​
Look out for the next instalment, which will include the entries G-L...:)

If it was band name then I've got one for Z that I have a passing obsession with...

ZZTop

Or more recently, The Zutons - Pressure Point.

But i think were jumping the gun a little John, McZ is probably a week away from getting to Z.

Mind you, we could make his job really difficult by using up all his options! :snigger:

They are not insect related though Grizzly, so McZ's choices could be very interesting when they are revealed.
Yep. F1Y is correct, my choices need to be insect related (either artist name or song title)...
I've a while to sort out my choices. I'm not worried.. honest! :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom