Football The 2012/13 Season

I've seen multiple keepers do it too. In rec league. I'd say Green's was worse though I'm 100% sure I could make that save and only 99% sure I could make the one in the Reading-Arsenal game.

teabagyokel - I remember that game well - it's got nothing to do with Redknapp. Much as it pains me to agree with Terry, Lampard and that mob, the man isn't up to the job. AVB's selections, tactics and substitutions have become increasingly bizarre, and he isn't getting the best out of the resources available.

Galahad - I can't see how Spurs have changed, to be honest. They're an inconsistent side hanging around the 4th/5th area of the table with the propensity to throw in an absolutely ridiculous home defeat, and the ability to play bloody well against one of the other sides at the top and get sod all out of it.

That's where Spurs have been since Jol was in charge.

Sorry, but the results haven't told half the story this year. We haven't put two decent halves of football together all season, and the favourable part of the fixture list is out of the way now. We're much more conservative, there's no tempo, and the players are lacking confidence and direction. Spurs will finish 8th/9th at best on current form.

Boro are doing awesome so far this season :). Loving the strength in depth we've got atm. McEachran was ace on Friday night :) and so too was Ledesma :).
BORO BORO BORO, BORO BORO BORO, BORO BORO BORO, BORO BORO BORO.

With AFC Wimbledon currently 4-2 up there is a chance that AFC Wimbledon could end up playing the MK Dons in the 2nd round off the FA Cup, forget your Man United v Liverpool, Real Madrid V Barcalona, Celtic v Rangers, this could be the ultimate grudge match.

mjo - They should do, aye, but to me it just looks like one of those Cup games that fate or whatever conspires to see the underdog (in this case the aggrieved underdog) win.

The great goals tend to be either lobs, overhead kicks, dribbles, volleys or long-rangers. This one was not a dribble.

Only Zlatan could believe he could score that!

Back
Top Bottom