Current Sir Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton MBE

A place to put all the posts from all the other threads primarily but love him or hate him, and even for the indifferent amongst us this is the place to discuss the marmite that is Lewis Hamilton, to learn a thing or two about his rise, talk about those controversial, genius or mad moments and something that i am bemused by, the recent articles that suggest something quite different to my perception of what's going on. Any experiences of meeting LH?

Brundle had to write a Lewis Hamilton article recently and in my tweets (which were probably ignored) I asked him to talk about LH the driver not LH the personality. It seems that you can't have one without the other.

So as a starter for ten, here is a fairly recent LH article. Posts should not be limited to this link but it can get some discussion going. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/formula_one/13755883.stm

The only banned topic as it is clearly ridiculous involves these four things "Glock" "2008" "Brazil" "conspiracy"

I think Lewis is probably pretty proud of most of his achievements. Are there even greater achievements to come? I'd say so; but I wouldnt like to write of what he's aleady achieved.
Not suggesting we write off anything - just start anew as Bro's link suggests.

Glock did not let Lewis past. Trulli's similarly shod Toyota was exactly as poor.

Exactly.......Trulli's time was just as poor!!

The following lap times, on the last lap of the 2008 Brazilian GP, should answer any doubt to a reasonable person, of why Hamilton was able to pass Glock.

Timo Glock .......1:44.731
Jarno Trulli........1:44.800
Lewis Hamilton...1:26.126

Exactly.......Trulli's time was just as poor!!

The following lap times, on the last lap of the 2008 Brazilian GP, should answer any doubt to a reasonable person, of why Hamilton was able to pass Glock.

Timo Glock .......1:44.731
Jarno Trulli........1:44.800
Lewis Hamilton...1:26.126

Why are we still talking about this conspiracy ?
Would not Glock simply retire on the last lap be a more easier thing to do to let Hamilton steal the title?
Not sure how Toyota can collude with Mclaren to not let Ferrari win the WDC given the team (Toyota) is the most successful car company in the world and was desperate to win a GP ...

Back
Top Bottom