Current Sir Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton MBE

A place to put all the posts from all the other threads primarily but love him or hate him, and even for the indifferent amongst us this is the place to discuss the marmite that is Lewis Hamilton, to learn a thing or two about his rise, talk about those controversial, genius or mad moments and something that i am bemused by, the recent articles that suggest something quite different to my perception of what's going on. Any experiences of meeting LH?

Brundle had to write a Lewis Hamilton article recently and in my tweets (which were probably ignored) I asked him to talk about LH the driver not LH the personality. It seems that you can't have one without the other.

So as a starter for ten, here is a fairly recent LH article. Posts should not be limited to this link but it can get some discussion going. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/formula_one/13755883.stm

The only banned topic as it is clearly ridiculous involves these four things "Glock" "2008" "Brazil" "conspiracy"

If anyone fancies a quick look at everything I can't stand about Lewis Hamilton in the last couple of years then go no further than his recent twitter posts.

Chap, you're a Formula 1 driver - not some heat packing gangsta for goodness sake. Seriously, it's not cool.

I hate this side of him on a level that almost compares to how much I love seeing him in the cockpit.

STOP IT.

Which monastic order would you suggest that Lewis join?

I don't follow Lewis on twitter, maybe you can give some examples of Hamilton's gun toting gangsta tweets?

I never suggested he join any order. Just stated that I can't stand this shit (yes that's Lewis Gangsta Hamilton on the right):

LH daft tweet.webp

Another fine example of our man from Stevenage, Hertfordshire, UK.
:whistle: Seriously?? Hahahaaha!

View attachment 4534

I never suggested he join any order. Just stated that I can't stand this shit (yes that's Lewis Gangsta Hamilton on the right):

View attachment 4533

Sriking that hard pose is something that I personally don't care for, which Lewis unfortunately doesn't understand, only reinforces the image of the danger of young black males.........hardly a reason for me to hate that side of him!

I hit the you like button by mistake.

Sitting on the front of his Mclaren, with someone who says he loves his car, is an example of being a gun toting gangsta.:rolleyes:

It's my opinion. I'm definitely not going to be swayed by yours, regardless of how well you may or may not articulate it. I really can't be arsed to get into some kind of debate with you as you've made it patently clear on these very forums that Lewis Hamilton's conduct both on and off the track is unquestionable and beyond criticism. As a public figure and someone who chooses to place these comments/pictures onto a public forum, Hamilton garners attention by virtue of that fact. Lets just leave it at that. I find the tweets and images above immature, boorish and smacking of recognition desperation. You don't and that's fine.

Oh, as it goes, I am a fan of Lewis Hamilton. I am however not a fan of aspects posted by me above. I'm sure some will agree and some won't. Ah what a lovely smorgasbord!

Jesus!! Lewis only has to fart and someone objects!! he's young,he's naive, he's fast, he's black and he might be a bit different to some of us.:dunno:. Give me Lewis over corporate boredom any day of the week!!

Ironically he drives for one of, if not THE MOST clinical and supposedly corporately inclined F1 teams there is. Now aint that an oxymoron of sorts?

Oh hang on a sec...

I really can't be arsed to get into some kind of debate with you as you've made it patently clear on these very forums that Lewis Hamilton's conduct both on and off the track is unquestionable and beyond criticism.

With all due respect, that's simply not true.....I was very disappointed with Lewis, by allowing that clown Ice T to be a guest of his in the Mclaren pit area during last years Canadian GP, and Ice T's stupid display of his so-called video taping talents....Lewis should have been totally embarassed by his antics.

I have been very critical of Lewis, especially when it comes to...Monza:

1. Q2 tire change during variable weather condirions in 2008

2. Going purple in sector 2 on the very last lap, with Jenson 2 seconds ahead up the road, and then crashing out in 2009.

3. Felipe unnecessary crash with Felipe in 2010

4. Sleeping during a re-start in 2011.

I guess that we will have to just agee to disagree.

I don't actually think it helped Button but if his intention was to help then fair play to him, but it certainly didn't hinder him in any way.

To be honest when he was asked if his intention was to help his team mate he seemed bemused by the question..

Back
Top Bottom