Poll Out of Ten - 2013 Monaco Grand Prix

2013 Monaco Grand Prix Out of Ten

• Total voters
For me it's a 5 or a 6, I think there was more genuine racing than in Spain (which I gave a 4) but it was quite processional at the front. I'll be kind and give it a 6 thanks to the onboard shots, which are always stunning at Monaco.

He "took out Kimi"? Didn't realise that was the consensus, I haven't watched post race analysis but at the replays Brundle said Kimi cut in.

Couldn't quite make my mind up between 4 or 5 then wen for 4. If the most memorable thing I could think of after the race was a couple of crashes then it wasn't up to much. Well done to Nico and a couple of nice moves, especially from Sutil but other than that it was dull.

I always find Monaco boring and believe that it holds no real place in the F1 calendar. Having said that, I feel that the biggest problem was Perez! Unless he gets his act together, I think that he should be banned before the season is over!

Much better than Spain. Still processional but full marks to Perez and Suthil for giving it a go. Congrats Nico, v pleased for you. I think I'll give that race....I mean F1 show, a 6.

I'll give it a 7........enjoyed the attempted pass made by Lewis, and the succesful ones by Sutil. Perez will surely add more gray hair to Whitmarsh's head, when coming near, and attempting to pass Jenson.

For Monaco it was an eventful race. I didn't enjoy it but I couldn't stop watching it... for that and Nico winning it has got to be worth 2 bonus points. I'm going to give it 8.

Dull race, only livened up by crashes... Cars at the front going slower than caterhams at the back- wtf??? This was a race where no-one was pushing at all... Red bull could have challenged the Mercs, but for some reason just cruised behind them all race.... Penultimate lap, Vettel went 2 seconds faster than anyone else, demonstrating again that the cars were just on cruise control all race.... This was not a race, this was a demonstration run.

Back
Top Bottom