McLaren driver's teamwork at start: minus 1
Thrills = zero
Excitement: minus 2
Tension plus 2
= 3 :(

F1Yorkshire

Avatar for sale to the highest bidder
Contributor
Voted 3 cos I like how the track looks, Gradient rules! Shame theres no action.

Slyboogy

World Champion
Contributor
The last 5 Grand Prixs have been unspectacular and have been in the 3 to 4 out of 10 margin.

Best season ever? I highly doubt it, started off extremely well, and has just been a big let down ever since.

siffert_fan

Too old to watch the Asian races live.
Contributor

boring circuit, boring race. Vettel, and all credit to him, put everyone else in the shade once again.

jez101

Bookies drive nice cars because of people like me
Contributor
The last 5 Grand Prixs have been unspectacular and have been in the 3 to 4 out of 10 margin.

Best season ever? I highly doubt it, started off extremely well, and has just been a big let down ever since.
I agree. Since Hungary its been a bit of a letdown...

Since the teams figured out the tyres and degradation stopped being a factor, in fact. India is what happens when you get tyres that last - very little happened after lap 10.

Speshal

World Champion
Valued Member
in fact. India is what happens when you get tyres that last - very little happened after lap 10.
Is it not that India is a brand new circuit with a nice smooth surface, hence it being kinder on the tyres?

Brogan

🦶 Leg end
Staff Member
Paul Hembery of Pirelli has already admitted the tyre choices weren't ideal as they lasted a lot longer than they predicted.
They should have gone for softer compounds.

Jen

Here be dragons.
Contributor
I'm usually grateful for a race, any race - India had a beginning and an end but not a lot in between - must admit I wasn't really concentrating, so may have been unfair - a four from me.

Top Bottom