Formula E News and General Discussion Thread

hurrah :wave:

id have sacked him 2 years ago. because when Buemi was dominating the championship but prost was struggling in the midfield

Very true. I dont get why reading it. They didnt go to circuit giles villenueve. Or this FE terrified of direct F1 speed comparison

Nope, there are legacy rules from the Bernie era that circuits can be penalised for hosting other top line series than F1.

Why do you think FE runs on so many street tracks (apart from Monaco and who's going to penalise them?)

Tory Mayor, Labour Council. Fully expect a row and a willy waving contest.

When the Mayor made an initial statement Birmingham council denied any plans were made or that they were even aware of it.

Oh God. Headline should read "Merc install ringer as team manager at team they might buy out"

Susie Wolff named boss of Venturi Formula E team

Just another thought here - The BBC are covering a lot of Formula E content in all its formats recently. Heard news of it on Radio 2, online and TV News. I wonder if they are gradually phasing it in as they may be planning to screen it in the UK. Would be perfect for them to get back into Motorsport as they'd just be able to show the world feed and it would cost them nothing. Plus ticks the boxes on the licensing commitments.

So either I misunderstood the power modes or this article is way out there.

Formula E "Hyperboost" Mode Confirmed for 2018/19

Apparently the activation zones for the higher power mode will be off line or indeed an alternative longer route round the circuit. Once you've gone through it you get 2 to 4 mins power boost to use later. Meaning you have to chose between track position or a later boost.

I'm not sure if the above is actually true and if it is I'm not sure how I feel about it.

Well I advocated a motor on each wheel years ago. I'm glad to see someone else has some sense. But what he does not say is how he is going to get this extra power to make it as fast as an F1 car, that is very dependant on power storage.

Back
Top Bottom