MotoGP MotoGP 2013 Season in One Thread Thread, it's ALL here!

Oh no! Does this mean the end of Ferrari-Ducatti promotional skiing events?
Where will I get the material for my christmassilly caption competitions??? :thinking:

How difficult can it possibly be for Ducati to build a race winning bike they ****ing ruled WSB I believe they are trying to be too innovative which isn't always a good thing (Just look at this years McLaren.) for **** sake take a frame stick an engine in it pop a couple of wheels on and race the ****ing thing.....

When Cacey Moaner was riding it he said that all he did was twist the throttle and hang on....

moaner.jpg

Tbf Meph - Stoner is the only rider that actually managed to tame the Ducati - Even the goat Rossi couldn't make that dog go any faster.

Honestly I have yet to have anyone explain to me in rational terms why is Stoner often criticised? He was very fast and said what he thought. what was wrong with that?

He's probably best likened to Nigel Mansell, bloomin quick, but convinced the world is against him, and it was never his fault when he fell off. In fairness, on the Ducati, it probably wasn't!

Also, the fact that he's not Valentino Rossi might have something to do with it.

One of the best races I ever saw was Rossi (Yamaha.) v Stoner (Ducati.) at Laguna Seca, absolutely earth shatteringly brilliant unfortunately it was also the scene of one of Stoners monumental moans, he even accused Rossi of trying to kill him....

Last edited:
I like Stoner as a racer, but sometimes he could be a dick.
Rememer when Rossi took him out and came to apologies afterwards and Stoner responded "ran out of talent?"

Marquez has not won a Moto GP title yet, so I don't see how he can be boring. It would be better if there were more manufacturers in the series though.

I love seeing the young Marquez sticking it to Lorenzo it's brill, the way Marquez rides that bike is simply incredible, it takes my breath away.

I'm with gethinceri that was an immense race and Rossi was simply sublime at the end and what about Edwards overtake on his young teammate great stuff, if we had an out of ten poll I'd give it an 8 and if you know how I've been scoring the F1 races lately you'd realize that is a very high score coming from me...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom