MotoGP MotoGP 2013 Season in One Thread Thread, it's ALL here!

Best race of the season so far.
After Marquez passed Jorge for the first time, i thought it was done and dusted, until Jorge fought back.

A shame they skipped to Rossi when Marquez was just about to make his last move on Jorge.

After what has happened recently it was certainly an eye-opener, instead of Marquez disappearing into the distance Lorenzo still had enough in his tyres to fight back.

There used to be F1 races like that, but they were mainly at Monza with the banked track.

Only managed to catch the races on catch-up yesterday.
That was so exciting!
Whatever Marquez is on I'd like some - how can anyone be so smiley with a dislocated shoulder & coming second?! If only other sports could accept second place with such a smile and congratulations to the winner.
The adrenalin must be really kicking out those endorphins when you have a last few laps like that Motogp - phew!
To cut the editors a bit of slack they could have done with split screen to watch Rossi/Bautista and Lorenzo/Marquez, great to watch but couldn't show both.
Moto2 was good too - congrats to Redding for the home win.
I don't know if I've not really listened before or if it was just Silverstone crowds but the sound coming from them was amazing. Not only for the Brits either, any good move was cheered on with enthusiasm whoever the rider was. It must boost the riders when the crowd join in.
Not sure where they're off to next but more of the same please (without the injuries)!

I thought it was a brilliant performance we saw today.

I'm not sure everybody out there will agree with me but I still think that at THIS POINT IN TIME Lorenzo is "the most complete rider on the grid" (or has that become a registered tTM these days)...

Great race, for a few laps near the end I found myself perched on the edge of my seat, not something I can say about F1 lately.

I've got one complaint though and as usual it aimed directly at the BBC. Why did I have to wait until after midnight to watch the race????????????????

TWATS.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom