MotoGP MotoGP 2013 Season in One Thread Thread, it's ALL here!

When Bridgestone first came to motogp they had some pretty spectacular high speed delaminations, couldn't find a video though.

Reading about the details of Lorenzo's surgery as published in Autosport, I get the feeling that the seemingly endless list of "minor" surgical procedures undertaken by moto GP riders in general will cause mobility problems in later life. It's gotta take a toll on the body.

Quali also on the normal TV too until 2am. It's on 301 (red button).
The Championship is nearly as wide open as some of the riders.
Boyle is right, Rossi will have a chance the rate his rivals are ending up in A&E.
Looking good for Cal in the grand scheme of things, he's not that far off the lead...

Also pre-season!
DT: What are your aims for this season?

MM: At the moment I’m focused on pre-season. After this is over, then we will take it race-by-race and I will try to do my best. For the end of the season, my goal is to be able to show Honda and Repsol that I’m grateful for the opportunity and that I tried 100%.
I loved Rossi saying he should trademark his moves!

Rossi will have to copyright his soul. Marquez studies everyone, learns how to do it better, adds it to the stuff he thinks up himself. He seems to fear no-one and nothing except letting the team down by under-performing. A formidable foe in anyone's book.:D

by 'eck thee's a reet numpty lad...

Ducati haven't exactly covered themselves in glory this year.
Cal's going to have his work cut out next year.

Ducati have been taken over by the Audi group, so hopefully the new team they are installing will do the job. Moto GP has been suffering from being a two horse race for too long.

Back
Top Bottom