Head To Head Jenson Button vs Lewis Hamilton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry Cookin, I liked your post.

Finding a steak dinner amongst shared data and engineers was like finding ice cream on my fry-up, though! LOL

I, for one, am sick of this endless crap - roundy, roundy, roundy - we do not know and will never be privy to what actually happened or is happening - but so many believe they know. How come? Part of the team, inside information, part of the broader picture?

For fuck's sake, get a grip please.

Wasn't sure about the apostrophe after fuck Geth!?

You don't have to read the thread.

It was created specifically for those who want to debate the issues (ad infinitum if it pleases them), without affecting the rest of the forum or members.

I, for one, am sick of this endless crap - roundy, roundy, roundy - we do not know and will never be privy to what actually happened or is happening - but so many believe they know. How come? Part of the team, inside information, part of the broader picture?

For ****'s sake, get a grip please.

Wasn't sure about the apostrophe after **** Geth!?

I don't think anyone on here as stated that they know. We have all been debating with what we do know and filling the blanks with speculation and deduction. There are many unanswered questions and there will always be but despite that, I think we are all actually closer to a common understanding, which is the point of debate.

Yes, its quite tiresome but you don't have to contribute, if that was actually a contribution. It sounded more like a detraction, to me.

You don't have to read the thread.

It was created specifically for those who want to debate the issues (ad infinitum if it pleases them), without affecting the rest of the forum or members.
I understand that Bro, and a master stroke on your part - it's the snake thing, horrified, mystified and transfixed all at the same time. I had promised myself I wouldn't, hey ho!

Yes, its quite tiresome but you don't have to contribute, if that was actually a contribution. It sounded more like a detraction, to me.

That's fairly dismissive and I would have expected better - I don't mind being called a tosser!

What I really don't understand is why I keep coming back for more. 50 odd post ago I was falling asleep! ... and what's the first thread I visit upon logging on? maybe it's because although I'm bored with the subject matter you guys are just making me laugh a lot. Ah, yes that's what it is:)

What I really don't understand is why I keep coming back for more. 50 odd post ago I was falling asleep! ... and what's the first thread I visit upon logging on? maybe it's because although I'm bored with the subject matter you guys are just making me laugh a lot. Ah, yes that's what it is:)
Well, this thread kinda goes round in circles. And we watch a sport where cars are going round on a circuit. So there's a similarityLOL

Well, this thread kinda goes round in circles. And we watch a sport where cars are going round on a circuit. So there's a similarityLOL
Indeed. Infact it's like a mega endurance race .. Le Mans multiplied by a factor of "heck knows when we'll stop".

I've just done the calculation. It has a lot of zero's in it but essentially the result is "three weeks".:D

Indeed. Infact it's like a mega endurance race .. Le Mans multiplied by a factor of "heck knows when we'll stop".

I've just done the calculation. It has a lot of zero's in it but essentially the result is "three weeks".:D
Two weeks surely?

Ah well, where else can we discuss such things. Friends and family's eyes glaze over before you've explored even the most simple explanations for events. Its nice to know other minds are questioning the same things. For me Lewis is the most exciting and talented driver to come to F1 for very many years. My opinion is he is better than Jenson Button, though other circumstances in F1 are not currently playing to his advantages. Whether his talent can surmount these things, well we'll have to wait and see. But I want him to have a fair chance to do so, and evidence is builing up that he MAY not be getting a fair chance.So i think its important these issues are aired, if only to make people like me feel a bit better and to question. We shouldn't just accept, we should question,in all things.

Yea, the difference being that no one jumps out the stands onto the middle of the race track shouting 'this is pointless'

LOL

We shouldn't just accept, we should question,in all things.

Hear hear

That's why Internet social sites are banned in some countries, one does not have to read and accept what the media say, one can express ones opinions and observations sometimes finding others in agreement, sometimes building and leading to 'spring' type public uprisings

( I am not suggesting that the people will rise up to storm the MTC and depose MW)

Looks like the 'war of words' thread might go some way

Hopefully Seb will have more opportunity to express himself

The guy drives a near perfect season last year, this year he loses his rag once and is now forever to be derided as childish and petulant and God knows what else

That sounds like a worthy cause if I ever heard one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom