Poll Italian Grand Prix Overtake of the Weekend - Poll Added

Italian Grand Prix Overtake of the Weekend

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was all a cunning ploy by Jenson, I tell ya - see, he used Lewis as his hare to hassle the Schu 'til his tyres were well 'n truly jiggered, and then swooped for the easy kill, leaving them both panting in his dust! :whistle:

;)
Totally true according to Whitmarsh! :) Apparently the move on Schumacher was one of the greateset in history!

If the McLaren positions were reversed on Sunday you would all be saying how it proves Jensen's lack of passing and attack, and Lewis shear genius, yet when Button gets it done in one clean move 'it was the tyres!!' Or 'Schumie let him pass'...

oh' please:rolleyes:

Give some credit where credit is due.

If the McLaren positions were reversed on Sunday you would all be saying how it proves Jensen's lack of passing and attack, and Lewis shear genius, yet when Button gets it done in one clean move 'it was the tyres!!' Or 'Schumie let him pass'...

oh' please:rolleyes:

Give some credit where credit is due.

If the positions were reversed I would be saying. "That move and the blocking on Button was dirty as hell. It was lucky for Lewis that this allowed him past Jenson on the lap that Schumacher's tyres went off the cliff. Damn that Schumacher. Jenson was definitely good for a podium."

To be honest i am not a Hamilton fan, and I saw nothing special with the Button on Schumacher move, he had the benefit of DRS and was effectively more than half way along Schumacher who's tyres where "off the cliff" before the turn :dunno:

All done nominating? I think we need a vote!

Lap 5 - 1 Vettel passed 5 Alonso for 1st

Lap 13 - 3 Hamilton passed 7 Schumacher for 3rd / 7 Schumacher passed 3 Hamilton for 3rd

Lap 16 - 4 Button passed 3 Hamilton for 4th / 4 Button passed 7 Schumacher for 3rd

Lap 36 - 4 Button passed 5 Alonso for 3rd

Lap 47 - 9 Senna passed 18 Buemi for 9th

Stuck to my original comment and voted for Senna on Buemi, the more i see it the more i'm impressed that Senna actually managed to overtake him. He comes from so far back and Buemi didn't make it easy for him!

Back
Top Bottom