Images of the Buddh International Circuit construction

Brogan

Legend
Staff Member
What's worrying possibly is that they might slacken off on construction because they have more time to build the circuit.

What's worrying possibly is that they might slacken off on construction because they have more time to build the circuit.
Not of they have a decent Project Manager who is managing all the workstreams. They should have regular reporting cycles on progress against targets.

Though looking at some of photo's I would imagine some English H&S executives would be having kittens.......

Why does Bernie keep doing this to 'emerging' countries?

So much money spent on frivolities when the majority of the populace have nothing very much.

Sure it will be a cracking circuit - ready when needed, whether it be October or December - but will it earn its money and repay (and exceed) what it cost.

There is still a lot to do, no doubt about that.But some of these images are not directly related to the GP.
I seem to recall fairly recently that the press were printing scare stories about the athletes village in Delhi for the Commonwealth games.
That was finished in time.

I seem to recall fairly recently that the press were printing scare stories about the athletes village in Delhi for the Commonwealth games.

Some of that didn't go too well if I recall.

055656-india-bridge-collapse-commonwealth-games.jpg

There is still a lot to do, no doubt about that.But some of these images are not directly related to the GP.

Yes I remember that! But that was more of a "hygiene" factor as their toilets etc. weren't up to standards...

I have no doubt the circuit will be finished to a standard which allows the race to go ahead.

It will probably still require some work though, just as Korea did.

Korea just didn't need "some" work they needed lots, rain was a big factor for them halting their work process. They didn't even have some grandstands up, and there was a lot dirt on the track, lots of nails, sand, heard there was even snakes found on the track...

Another monument to the glory of Bernie. I don't know how he does it, I really don't.

Hopefully local drivers will get their chance to use the facilities.

We don't really know how old the above images were, if they are for instance about three months old, I would guess that they will struggle to meet the December opening date.

We should have seen images of completed buildings by now, we should also be hearing about inspection dates etc, that's the way it was last year with Korea who were heavily hampered by the monsoon season, India also has the same climatic conditions to contend with and we are not hearing any news about their progress.

I think Bahrain was rescheduled into India's slot for a reason and we arn't told what that reason actually is!

Bring back anyone of the old Imola, the old Osterreichring and an extended Zandvoort and get rid of Bahrain, etc. Heck, if we are to have more flyaways, might as well have Kyalami in South Africa back. The old one, not that dreaded sterile piece of junk from the early 90s. :)

Well now that the date has been moved back to October 30, they're back on the original timetable.

I expect the basics will be ready but not much else.

Back
Top Bottom