Images of the Buddh International Circuit construction

Its a fearless :censored: as it saw several motorbikes coming at it at 150+mph yet stood it's ground!
HAHAHA, Yeah, tough guy that one!

I was on my motorbike in southern Morocco a few years back when at a small village buying water a local opened a small wooden box and threw a cobra by my feet! which immediately stood up and hissed. I’ve never been so glad to be wearing motocross boots lol. I assume it was defanged but I said no thanks I made my escape regardless. lol.

I raced on this track on F1 2011, it is, I have to say, quite bad, no real flow, seems like Tilke has just put random corners into random spots without thinking, one thing I like about it is there's a fast left hander into a fast chicane, that's all.

Hmm I raced on it and I rather like it, the end of sector 2 is really difficult with the high speed corners. Although there is a really long straight I expect this to be another Red Bull Vettel track.

Bring back anyone of the old Imola, the old Osterreichring and an extended Zandvoort and get rid of Bahrain, etc. Heck, if we are to have more flyaways, might as well have Kyalami in South Africa back. The old one, not that dreaded sterile piece of junk from the early 90s. :)

Surely Red Bull could have returned the Oesterreichring to its former glory, and with Dietrich's wonga brought it up to GP spec. I'm not sure Kyalami could be easily restored - haven't some buildings been put up on parts of the old circuit?:disappointed:

I'm not sure it'll be good enough for pole. He may have to go again on the options.....

At least he would beat Massa and Webber with this time, wouldn't he? Lewis would have fun with this guy, it would look spectacular to crash him of his bike:goodday:

And on a bit more serious note...If this was filmed one week ago, how do they think they will finish it by Oct. 30?? I know they will probably manage to be in time like Korea, but wow the speed they have to come up with in those last weeks will have to be amazingly fast...

Don't tracks now have a certain deadline for the track to be ready for? Like a week or 2 weeks before the Grand Prix starts so we don't get a repeat of what happened with Korea?

The FIA rule book states that a non-championship race has to be held on the circuit at least a week before.

As has already been pointed out though, they conveniently ignored that for Korea...

Thanks for that, but I am sure that there was a new rule that came in, or it may have been the one above which got re-iterated so that we don't get a repeat of Korea, they seemed really strict about it.

Thanks for that, but I am sure that there was a new rule that came in, or it may have been the one above which got re-iterated so that we don't get a repeat of Korea, they seemed really strict about it.

Oh, they are, they are. However strict you are thought there are times when some leniency has to be shown. This will be one of those times. They will still be ultra strict over the other new circuits to be used this year though.

About as strict as the new rule this year about not going outside the white lines at the edge of the circuit :rolleyes:

India won't be allowed to fail, even if when it isn't ready.

Back
Top Bottom