Future F1 Grands Prix

:)
I hope that Grand Prix of Russia will be a big surprise for western pessimists.
Just as were disappointed all detractors after Olympics in Russia.

And to predict the number of overtaking in the race
which has not yet held according to preliminary photos of the route -
a valuable skill.
FIA probably waiting resume with similar abilities :)

olegg - Just to clarify, the Russian Grand Prix will be organised very well from the Russian side. The FOM show little ability to, or interest in, creating a good circuit and I can't see too many redeeming features from the layout.

I hope I'm wrong.

I have roughly sketched in an Idea of what the hospitality area will look like including grandstands.

sochi-international-.jpg

Just looking at the map again, the pit lane entry will be slow, with two 90 degree bends, and then quite a long run out back to the track.

By the way, my favourite thing about the Sochi circuit, by far, is that in October 26th 2011, I wrote this:

http://cliptheapex.com/threads/hermanns-guide-to-track-design.4031/

What I love about it, is that while being coy as he is wont, Tilke has just about designed the duck pond corner, using the Medal Plaza instead.

Satirising Ecclestone is brilliant, because he'll just eventually do whatever extreme you take his behaviour to... LOL

Love the concrete walls, reminds me of a certain Spanish circuit.... Will they still be there race day, they look awfully permanent, one small accident and the race will have to be stopped, there is no space for removal vehicles or marshals.

Back
Top Bottom