1. Who was the only driver to win Indianapolis 500 twice when it was World Championship event?
2. What is the only race which was staged to be run in two parts before the race?
3. Who is the only driver who has been killed in his home race?
4. What is the only season where two races were worth of half points?
5. On which circuit did Bruno Giacomelli score his only pole position?
6. Who won the only Grand Prix held in Dallas?
7. What was the only year to have separate competition for non-turbo runners?
8. Who was the only Grand Prix driver who had driven in Aida circuit before F1 visited there in 1994?9. Who is the only International F3000 (1985-2004) champion to have won multiple Grand Prix's
10. Who was the only driver in 2000s with only one Grand Prix start?
1959 German Grand Prix in Avus
Jo Schlesser, 1968 French Grand Prix
1975, Spanish and Austrian GPs
1987 - winners were Jonathan Palmer and Tyrrell
Roland Ratzenberger - sadly it was to be his only race he qualified and was able to start
Juan Pablo Montoya - he won seven!
Markus Winkelhock, 2007 European Grand Prix