BBC F1 2013

That's what we get for 'extended' highlights :(. I can't see why they don't show the full race delayed.

So someone made a mistake... :sleeping:
To be honest, I don't mind about mistakes- it irritates me, but not overly... What irritates me with Suzi perry is the wooden presenting style- and constantly stumbling over her words.... I suppose we are used to JakeHumphrey, who is a natural in front of the camera, but.....

Her interview with Bernie was awful. He joked that the British GP could be replaced by New Jersey next year and she just kept pressing him for a serious answer, to the point that it just became awkward.

She's not as bad as Legard, but seems better suited to reviewing gadgets.

For me the BBC coverage was perfect in 2011. A great partnership between Brundle and Coulthard in the commentary box. The stuff in between wasn't bad, although I'll admit the style (Jake, DC, Eddie) didn't suit everyone as it was quite light hearted.

Is it my imagination or did Suzie Perry between Q1 andQ2 choose a deliberatetely rude way of pronouncing the words "as we rejoin Gary and (whathisfaceagain ?) FERQ2"????

I like DC, he's a great Brundle replacement and EJ actually asks questions most people are scared to. Ben Edwards is better than Crofty but Tom Clarkson is useless in the pits. Suzi isn't that good, or that bad. Gary is amazing though, better than Ted technically

Back
Top Bottom