Alonso's next team mate SPECULATIONOMETER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, now we will see how much Alonso learnt from his time at McLaren.

I wonder if he has any dirt on Ferrari?

Now if Kimi signs and Fernando walks will Ferrari keep Massa? Massa of course who beat Kimi. That would be an odd situation.

Alonso goes to Enstone and Santander goes with him I reckon. Enstone money problems over. Would prefer them to go for the Hulk though.

The guy watching this closely is Bianchi and hoping for the following. Ferrari sign Kimi and say bye to Massa - Massa goes off in a huff to find another drive. During the winter Fernando huffs off too leaving Ferrari with only one driver just before the start of the season - who they gonna call? Jules Bianchi. Thank you very much he'll say I'll come play with the big boys.

How well do Kimi and Fernando get on ? Although I don't suppose it will matter. If Fernando thinks his contract says that he's number 1 at the team, then that's what he will demand.
This should be fun.
:snacks:

Hopefully, these two (Nando and Kimi) are grown-ups in the world of F1, and will be allowed to race until such time as one is streets ahead of the other. Should they both demand number 1 status, they will have to prove it and the pairing will certainly push team Ferarri to pull their finger out.

Yep if they work together and pump up the team it should really push Ferrari forward...........then we'll get half way through next season and as they are still being beaten by Vettel they'll either start taking swipes at the team or each other in frustration.

Jen - even if they beat winfinger one of them would still have to win whilst the other was second so the swipes would still come.

Just said over on the 2014 drive market thread that the new rumour is that McLaren have left the door open by not taking their drivers options yet for Alonso to return there.

So his team-mate could be Button after all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom