2024 silly season

now is this a thing of getting ahead of the news. theyve told him are going replace him but letting him appear that he's on his own terms

or this has been a thing that was decided months ago like kimi i believe secretly decided in march he would retire but didnt make it public until October & thats the reason why he hasnt been dropped mid season because its pointless for half a season

The fact Joe Saward mentioned it as a possibility gives it credibility.

Who wants to be dead man walking just ask Mark Webber. Another of Helmut's evil schemes is working and Horner has lost another battle

I would take Joe Saward insight into this with a grain of salt. He was wrong about Perez and Perez kind of had a little fun at his expense and he really didn't take it well, lol. Obviously I don't condone the amount of vitriol apparently Saward got after he "reported" the rumor.

I would take Joe Saward insight into this with a grain of salt. He was wrong about Perez and Perez kind of had a little fun at his expense and he really didn't take it well, lol. Obviously I don't condone the amount of vitriol apparently Saward got after he "reported" the rumor.
TBH who wants to be in a job where every race you've got a gun in your back to perform or be out . You either sink or swim when swimming with sharks which is how I describe Perez's situation. Is he really enjoying his job then ?

Now you've got Liam Lesson who is effectively being tasked with perform and you can have the Red Bull seat . I really don't see a way out for Perez . Helping Verstappen secure the driver's title or Red Bull the constructors right now seems scant consolation . His biggest supporter is Horner who at the moment seems to be losing every internal battle within Red Bull so he has few allies.

If anything having dropped Ricciardo has weakened Horner's position further because it was his insistence Ricciardo is the best option to replace Perez and that has failed.

Saward has been around the pitlane long enough to know what's going on. Perez came back with fighting talk but he is only delaying the inevitable unless he finds some extra performance to outperform Verstappen and the last two races were suppose to be his type of circuits

Back
Top Bottom