Grand Prix 2020 British Grand Prix Practice, Qualifying & Race Discussion

Titch

Champion Elect
Premium Contributor
I was vaguely listening to FP3 and PDR forgot to do his Sean Connery sound alike and said Mercedes, quite clearly, not Mershedies. He did however make up for it by saying Shtow and not Stow.

šŸ˜–

Galahad

Not a Moderator
Valued Member
I'm not the first to notice, but it is remarkable how the Ferrari-engined teams have all regressed this season. :thinking:

The Artist.....

Champion Elect
... I also don't understand why the sessions was red-flagged - unless it was to introduce some drama to prevent Hamilton from putting in a proper hot-lap...

The Artist.....

Champion Elect
Oh, Alex!
I really worry for Alex Albon's future...

The performance of the "second driver" at Red Bull has very much reflected the performance that we used to see at Benetton with Schumacher... At Benetton, there was always rumours that the focus was all on Schumacher - For obvious reasons, the same seems to be true at Red Bull, but, Verstappen probably deserves it!

The Artist.....

Champion Elect
This is depressing - Mercedes having a second ahead of the rest of the field... Yes, this isn't Williams' performance back in early '92, but, this is not a competitive series...

Oh, and Webber, it's not Mer-see-des, it's Mer-say-dees...

Galahad

Not a Moderator
Valued Member
+1.147 to be exact. Whoever at Merc forgot the sandbags for those runs is going to get a bollocking.

Top Bottom