Grand Prix 2019 British Grand Prix Practice, Qualifying & Race Discussion

Angel

🧸 Smile, it might never happen.
Contributor
Good news on the new deal. That means us channel 4 viewers will continue to get one live race per year, lucky us :thumbsup::snigger:

Jimbob

Learner
What's going on with Haas and Rich Energy? Why have Rich terminated the sponsorship deal? Their tweet suggests it was due to poor performance but they also complain about PC attitude and F1 politics.

Ruslan

Points Scorer
What's going on with Haas and Rich Energy? Why have Rich terminated the sponsorship deal? Their tweet suggests it was due to poor performance but they also complain about PC attitude and F1 politics.
Well, Gene Haas can cover the bills for a while.......

But in the end, there are always a flakey sponsor or two in F1.

F1Brits_90

Race Winner
for me Im still waiting for the apologies weve been hacked but it never coming & interesting to see what cars we get in germany. because by the minute this is getting more real, because the message was so beyond parody which that account has been for months that. sounds like someone hacked them

well for ages we have all suspected something dodgy from the fact that no one can locate the stuff to buy it despite spending 30m ish on main sponsorship. I hope the Williams extending rokit sponsorship for another 2 years is not a coincide, because that would be brilliant revenge served ice cold

Angel

Contributor
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there an issue with Rich Energy and another company due to similar logos? Or am I mixing them up with someone else?

Angel

Contributor
Thanks Sobriety :cheers: I thought there was something about another product with the same logo, I just couldn't be bothered to look it up.

Il_leone

Champion Elect
England have just gotten through to the World Cup Cricket final and that means Channel 4 will air this which means they are going to need to shuffle the British Grand Prix to another channel

Well lets see which one is not going to be on Channel 4 then

Angel

Contributor
Could be showers, some heavy and thundery this afternoon apparently which means FP2 might get interesting if that happens.

Top Bottom