Grand Prix 2019 British Grand Prix Practice, Qualifying & Race Discussion

F1Brits_90

Race Winner
Could be showers, some heavy and thundery this afternoon apparently which means FP2 might get interesting if that happens.
yeah the weather has really turned last week where I am, yesterday was weird for a 10 min spell we had bright sunshine & heavy rain

F1Brits_90

Race Winner
RasputinLives is that to sort out the tyre issue then where from how I understand they are managing to overheat the tyre but struggling to get temperature. because abit like Mercedes in 2013 they are best of rest in qualifying but then drop like a stone in race

Angel

🧸 Smile, it might never happen.
Contributor
Angel is Clip The Apex new weather guru! Good to have someone competent in the role. Our last one was rubbish.

( Jos the Boss you still with us?)
Not so much, I'd like to be a weather guru but I only know so much because Silverstone comes within my regional weather reports and I have been listening to them and passing on what they said here ;)

Angel

🧸 Smile, it might never happen.
Contributor
Okay as 'unofficial weather guru' for this weekend I can tell you it's leaden skies at the moment with a small chance of drizzle for quali. The showers they talked about for today potentially aren't supposed to happen now until much later this afternoon.

Tomorrow 'race day' is supposed to be dry and cloudy, the sun will come out eventually, but not until after the race is over most likely ;)

F1Brits_90

Race Winner
what's ferrari thinking 2 races in a row now taking what people assume worse strategy with both drivers on softs

Ruslan

Points Scorer
what's ferrari thinking 2 races in a row now taking what people assume worse strategy with both drivers on softs
It may be their only real option to be competitive during qualifying, especially with Red Bull now looking more competitive.

Top Bottom