Football 2014 FIFA World Cup

suarez.jpg

I have seen one apparently genuine Kopite mouth-frother claim this proves FIFA is corrupt and run by Man U and Everton on Twitter.

A Liverpool Fans Conspiracy Theory makes everything better, I feel.

Yeah, but doubt Everton are implicated in any grand conspiracy!

Lewywo4 - Just to clarify, it is obviously just a small minority of eeijits who support Liverpool.

I think it is extremely lenient; that Uruguay are dealing with this with the same perspective and class as Dalglish did over the Evra incident goes some way to explaining, though not excusing, why this arse thinks it's all Ok.

That's a ridiculously lenient punishment, especially for a third offence.
It's hardly going to stop him and sends out quite the wrong message to kids watching.
They should make him at least forfeit all his pay for the time of the ban too (give it to charity...4 months of his pay would fund 10 years cancer research).
Let's face it if any of us were to bite a colleague we would lose our job and probably not get another.
Over paid prima donnas with more money than sense.

I missed last night's games but was there some controversy over the Algeria goal?
Seems to be a lot of controversial events/decisions in this world cup, but I guess there always with such a big event.

And then there were 8. A little disappointed with USA elimination but the Belgium team is destined for greatness. Having said that, Argentina will probably eliminate them. France and Germany, the old rivalry, this time around the Bleus have what it takes to advanced, Germany just had to much trouble getting past a fierce Argelia team. Nederlands will continue their demolition as the Costa Ricans believe they had gone much farther than what they feel comfortable with. And then there's the dogfight between Brazil and Colombia. Since FIFA cannot afford not to have Brazil in the finals, Colombia seems destined to loose. It'd be great to be able to see more of them but Brazil just seems an insurmountable obstacle. Time will tell.

Tim Howard was absolutely outstanding in net yesterday. He deserved much better.

Well it was fun watching soccer again for the first time in 4 years, see you guys in 2018!

And then there were 8. A little disappointed with USA elimination but the Belgium team is destined for greatness. Having said that, Argentina will probably eliminate them. France and Germany, the old rivalry, this time around the Bleus have what it takes to advanced, Germany just had to much trouble getting past a fierce Argelia team. Nederlands will continue their demolition as the Costa Ricans believe they had gone much farther than what they feel comfortable with. And then there's the dogfight between Brazil and Colombia. Since FIFA cannot afford not to have Brazil in the finals, Colombia seems destined to loose. It'd be great to be able to see more of them but Brazil just seems an insurmountable obstacle. Time will tell.

We'll see about that. Argentina isn't that good in this world cup and I really hope we kick their asses.
Don't know who's gonna pull the long straw between germany and france.

Hope that Colombia kicks Brazil out of the WC, they have been better the whole time + I think am gonna put a bet on them. :)

Except for the part where Germany has no creativity and I'm afraid a bit of internal politics has kept the best Germany squad off the pitch. Lahm at center mid for a nation with no fullbacks and a collection of world class center mids not even called up to the squad? Klose the only striker? No Gomez?

Neymar out for the rest of the tournament with a fractured vertebrae. I wonder if Brazil will make it past Germany without him?

Back
Top Bottom