2013 Driver Line Up

So 2 spots left to fill on the grid and I reckon one is waiting on the announcement of the other.

Heiki must be preying Force India go with Bruno

From the above link:

"He did, after all, finish fourth in GP2 last year, albeit in a year that has to be considered as one of the weaker in the category's short history in terms of depth of driver ability. But we can dismiss the idea that he's unworthy of sitting in a grand prix car immediately."

The second sentence seems not to be in accord with the first one, imo.

Whilst I wish the lad the best of luck my expectations are somewhat low. His record in other formulae is far from impressive and I fail to see how a miserly 2 wins, 1x 2nd place and 1x 3rd after 3 seasons racing in GP2 is good enough for a seat in F1. He has very little chance of impressing in team that will only score points when enough of the others DNF. If he and Marussia prove me wrong I'll be more than happy for them but I just think it's further dumbing down of the so called pinnacle of motorsport.

Sorry Max.

I am frankly amazed that Max has managed to get a seat in F1! He is frighteningly inconsistent, one minute he is super quick the next he is diabolical and apparently driving a bumper car! The chances of him not sinking without trace in a Marussia are too remote to even contemplate, aren't they?

Back
Top Bottom