2013 Driver Line Up

Nothing new for the FIA chap.
They did the same last year, and the year before, etc.

They always seem to be a week or two behind; you would think that any official press releases would be checked for accuracy before being published, but this is the FIA we're talking about.

Maybe I should apply for a job as press release officer for the FIA and put their house in order, it seems to me the only thing they checked was that HRT, missed the deadline and they probably got that from a newspaper...

There are still eleven seats TBA maybe Bruno still has a chance....:)

I heard Bruno went for a job driving the safety car but they turned him down for not being quick enough.

Dissapointed no one came in to save HRT. Means we're back down to 22 which sucks. Will make Q1 a bit more interesting with six going out it means its going to start to cut into midfield meaning there more likely to push in to the quicker tyre meaning the bug guys will have to be careful. Could see a couple of them caught out in early GPs.

I'm hoping the prospects of new regs will attract two new teams thinking they can start on a level playing field and we can get the grid up to the 26 it should be.

Force India said last week that they would be announcing their line up next (this) week.
So we should hear something by Friday at the latest.

I've seen Paul di Resta confirmed already in a few places but nothing official from FI, even though di Resta (and Hulkenberg) already had contracts for 2013.

Sutil is the one who's now very strongly linked.

So I expect it to be him, be bit of a 'boring' signing, he was good in 2011 and 2012, but I think they should have went with someone younger, as this guys looking to be around in the midfield, he's 29 years old with a year out.

But I guess he does have sponsors unlike Buemi and Kobayashi, not sure about Alguersuari but think he has some sort of sponsorship.

I still think Jules Bianchi is in with a shot with his Ferrari backing. Force India were talking about him getting a race seat back in Aug before Hulk had even left.

Sutil would be a mighty safe and boring choice for a team who insist its 'pushing forward'. With Di Resta as well they prob should be renamed Snooze India.

Makes you wonder what they're doing. Why have they let Hulkenburg go to bring Sutil back? Does Sutil think he's Pierluigi Martini? Are they so borasic and unimaginative that they're going to resign their 2011 team?

It should worry them that Hulkenburg felt it necessary to jump ship to Sauber of all people.

Sutil is the one who's now very strongly linked.

So I expect it to be him, be bit of a 'boring' signing, he was good in 2011 and 2012, but I think they should have went with someone younger, as this guys looking to be around in the midfield, he's 29 years old with a year out.

But I guess he does have sponsors unlike Buemi and Kobayashi, not sure about Alguersuari but think he has some sort of sponsorship.

Jaime used to be sponsored by Repsol (don't know if he still is), he has done several ads for Seat as well so they might be supporting him.

Back
Top Bottom