Pre-Season 2013 Car Launches

Curious for the new Red Bull. Just read it's gonna be purple or has purple accents.
Couldn't care less about Red Bull. Last year after all the other teams had given us interesting launches I sat up until one in the morning waiting and all we got from Red Bull was a single artists drawing. This year I'm not going to loose sleep waiting while they play their games.

Greenlantern101 - I would predict that Red Bull, as the most cunning team on the grid, will put the 2012 car out with a slew of purple poles on show. Last year, didn't they stick stickers on the car pretending they were air outlets?

Here's a bit more Mercedes. Seems strangely cut off on the top but I suspect that's the picture rather than design!
Edit - made it a bit brighter.

BCLDeSNCcAEjuS3.png

Dunno about that but if the car turns out to be as much as dog as the last couple of years there will be a couple of angry chicken heads behind the wheel.

Worst launch so far. Crappy wee video that shows the new car for a few seconds in a dark room. Its stuff like this that make them so hard to like. I guess we will have to wait for the first photos from Jerez.

The video is pretty cool though. I guess the purple comes from Infiniti but purple mixed in with dark blue is always going to be a hard sell.

Back
Top Bottom