Pre-Season 2013 Car Launches

Yeah look, it's the spitting image!

Cleopatra_VII_statue_fragment,_69-30_BC_-_Royal_Ontario_Museum_-_DSC09761.JPG

So far McLaren looks to have the most impressive car. There was lots of detail hidden on the McLaren, i.e. lots of bits that they will add for testing, plus the gains they have made, they sounded very confident about. I just cannot see this Ferrari becoming a pace setter - it will be better, but I think at best it will be on level terms with McLaren and RBR, but much more likely it will lag behind.

I know everyone will say it hasn't even hit the track yet and will be completely different in Barcelona, but these are just my initial thoughts and seem to be shared by the likes of Gary Anderson, Craig Scarborough, Mark Gillan, etc.

How odd that they have named it the Sauber C32-Ferrari :s

The official constructor name is of course Sauber-Ferrari but I have never seen a team refer to the engine in the chassis name before.

Those side pods do look much smaller than normal. Makes me wonder if they are going to have over heating issues at the hotter races.

It is a much better grey than the camouflage HRT of 2010 and far cooler than Sauber's previous efforts. Last year's livery was abysmal!

Anyway, they could have played up the Chelsea connection and come up with something in the colours of this third kit:

CTA.png

Historical Football Kits

So thank heavens they didn't!

No, I think their new livery gets a thumbs up from me!

MERCEDES AMG PETRONAS TO ENGAGE FANS WITH UNIQUE F1 W04 ONLINE REVEAL
The team is very pleased to announce that our fans will be involved more than ever before into the reveal of our new car, the F1 W04, thanks to an exclusive website and Twitter unveiling!

Fans of the team will be able to dictate the pace of the F1 W04 online reveal by posting on Twitter using the hashtag #F1W04Reveal.

Each tweet will trigger the opening of a garage door on our website, behind which is hiding the new F1 W04. And the faster you retweet it, the faster the car will be revealed. So the more you tweet, the more you’ll see!

To be a part of this exclusive online reveal, simply visit our website, www.mercedes-amg-f1.com and our Twitter account, www.twitter.com/mercedesamgf1 from Saturday, 16:00 (GMT).

And don’t forget… it’s #F1W04Reveal

Back
Top Bottom