Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Timo Glock

• Jerome d'Ambrosio

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2 horse race this time.

All the leading drivers made mistakes so it has to go to the driver who made the least and was able to keep the car on track long enough to take the flag.

The other driver worthy of a mention will be Buemi for making up a massive 15 places during the race. The fact he made up so many is mainly due to the grid penalty for his collision for the last race so it wouldn't be right awarding him DotW for that.

Lewis for me, brilliant overtakes for the lead again and also when he was back in the pack. Drove a winning race which was lost for him by a very dubious decision from the pit wall. I would pick Jenson second because he drove a great race to be there and pick up the pieces.

I'm struggling to see anyone worthy of it over the whole weekend.

Some drivers who beat their team mates in the race, didn't beat them during practice or qualifying, and vice versa.

2 horse race this time.

All the leading drivers made mistakes so it has to go to the driver who made the least and was able to keep the car on track long enough to take the flag.

The other driver worthy of a mention will be Buemi for making up a massive 15 places during the race. The fact he made up so many is mainly due to the grid penalty for his collision for the last race so it wouldn't be right awarding him DotW for that.

Its "of the weekend" remember, not for recent performances. Still I voted for Button.

I'm not sure, all drivers made mistakes. Jenson went wide twice, Lewis spun, Seb and Fernando went wide.

I'm going to veto my vote.

Difficult decision for sure. Further down the field, di Resta took my attention, as did Kovalainen in the early stages. In fact I'd probably have Heikki as being equally worthy as Button or Vettel...hmm. I'll think on it.

I've gone for Di Resta. Made the most of a less-than-stellar car and made very few errors relative to all the other drivers.
Hamilton made more errors than Button, so Button is runner-up for me.
This week reinforces my statement from the last race- the FIA rule-changing intended to slow the Bulls has obviously been successful, as the McLaren now appears to be the fastest car, with Ferrari and Bulls trailing and seeming to be essentially equals

Really struggling to vote on a top driver this weekend, all of them made mistakes. Think i'm gonna vote for Di Resta but gonna see what a few others say before making my final decision.

I'm going to go with Buémi. I can understand that he wouldn't want to escape from Q1, but to come from the arse end of nowhere to reach the points is impressive if not entirely unexpected.

For me it's between Button, Hamilton, di Resta and Buemi and Ricciardo for the following reasons:

Button - Solid race with good pace throughout. Won the race with a bit of luck and correct strategy decisions which he may or may not have made. I feel like Hamilton lost the race rather than he won it which is why I'm struggling to vote for him, although I probably should.

Hamilton - Where do I start? You make your own luck I guess but this year he has just been Mr. Unlucky. Only just missed out on pole again yesterday and today he was heading towards his 3rd win of the season. As usual he had some great battles from keeping Button behind him at the start to getting past Webber for 4th at the end. He was also the fastest driver on the track in the tricky conditions at the start of the race. I'm a Hamilton fan so my heart says to vote for him, but you can't just ignore everything that happened with two incorrect tyre calls and a drive through. He has a part to play in these decisions.

di Resta - Didn't really see much of him in the race feed but a great result to finish first in "Class B" and get his season back on track after some bad luck and several broken noses in the past few races.

Buemi - Again, didn't see much of him but to start from basically dead last and come through to finish 8th in what is probably the slowest car excluding Lotus, HRT and Virgin is a great effort mirroring similar results by Alguersuari earlier this year.

Ricciardo - Beat Liuzzi in only his third GP, a great achievement considering he's had no previous experience with the car.

I'm going to have to think about this one for a while before voting...

DOTW- easy....Button and he did it clean this time, faultless....

If it rains or atleast gives changable conditions I will back Button like I back Heskey.....Lampard with a Penalty.

DOTW- easy....Button and he did it clean this time, faultless....

If it rains or atleast gives changable conditions I will back Button like I back Heskey.....Lampard with a Penalty.

Well, faultless except for the mistakes and being outraced on track by his teammate. ;)

Button 'cos he came from nowhere - OK third on the grid but that doesn't always mean anything.

OK, I voted for Heikki because I felt he, Button and Vettel were equally deserving, but I doubt whether he'll get as many votes as those.

Well, faultless except for the mistakes and being outraced on track by his teammate. ;)

It was a good battle that, I think the tyres one being prime, the other on option showed the pro's and con's of the tyres. That said today Jenson drove himself to 1st by virtue of being a good feel driver of situations, the proof is in his record on said types of tracks.

OK, I voted for Heikki because I felt he, Button and Vettel were equally deserving, but I doubt whether he'll get as many votes as those.
Heikki is doing really well, all things given - and he looks SO much happier - I'm happy for him.

Back
Top Bottom