Football 2011/12 Football Season

In todays football news:

Grant Holt has transfer request rejected by Norwich.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is in talks with Aston Villa over the vacant managers position.

Bredan Rodgers rejects the chance to talk too Liverpool.

Liverpool confirm their in talks with Robert Martinez and have potentially 12 canditates for the job.

On Sky now
Championship play off at Wembley
Blackpool v West Ham
Half time score.......... Bpl 0 WH 1
Cmon Pool make my day..

GOAAAAAAAAL! Vaz Te! If you arent watching it you have missed a stunning 2nd half! Vaz Te got booked for taking his shirt off though but Cole did extremly well to knock it into his path!

Great game.....could have gone either way
My son is there plus 5 nephews & 2 neices & 1 of my brothers.
Love ian Holloway...

Gutted for Blackpool. But West Ham going up has just seen the Championship become one of the must wide open one in years next season IMHO. I think Wolves, Blackburn and Bolton could struggle.

HammydiRestarules - Birmingham haven't got Europa League next year, assuming that they can keep their squad together they should do well. And, of course, Blackpool are still around, Cardiff will come close and then choke :snigger: and there's Middlesbrough.

I think Blackburn could be on the quick road to disaster - they'll need more than (c)luck!

I'll get my coat.

I wouldn't be so sure about Us (Boro), We're heading for a change around in the close season. Barry Robson going will be a huge loss, he's been the click between our midfield and attack.

Yeah, I'm not sure there is much really between the teams finishing 9th in the Premier League down to the teams finishing about 20th in the Championship, quality wise.

I certainly think Fulham (P9, PL) are closer to the bottom half of the Championship than they are to Chelsea sitting just three places above them. (Except geographically, of course!)

Back
Top Bottom