Football 2011/12 Football Season

I missed it all due to work :(

But wooooooohoooooooooo!!! I guess what goes around comes around, Man U must feel like what Bayern Munich did in the '99 champions league final.

And Juventus unbeaten all season in the Serie A!! Only if Wolves didn't get relegated, it would go down as one my best football seasons!

Alex Mcleish sacked by Aston Villa.

Well can't say i'm surprised Villa have played some shocking stuff this season and reminded me of Birmingham from last season.

Rafa Benitez surely favourite to take that job if Learner can had him the cash.

Rafa's too big for that job. Martinez most likely, or Paul Lambert if Roberto takes leave of his senses for the second season in a row and stays at Wigan.

Reckon Martinez will end up at Liverpool over the summer, as there was a rumour over the weekend he is on the hitlist. Can't see him wanting to swap a team on the up like Wigan for a team saving money and on a slide in Villa.

Wigan are also a team saving money, and 15th is about the highest they will ever finish. Villa's potential is much greater; still, we'll see.

You elbow one player in the face, you knee another player in the leg from behind and then you throw a head butt at yet another.

the day after the following story is put up on the bbc website "Barton still has future at QPR - Fernandes"

I'm sorry, what do you have to do on a pitch to get sacked by a club? Run wild with a shotgun? Actually I guess that's ok as well as long as you tweet sorry the day after.

I'm not! But we played well enough, won 2-1 and dominated the game. Pity we couldn't replicate that performance in the first leg. Ah well, our only major rivals in League One next season will be Sheffield United/Huddersfield, and Preston. Portsmouth are in free-fall, Coventry are declining and Doncaster have always struggled in the Championship, so I don't think they'll pose too much of a threat.

Yeah I agree, if you compare the teams coming down from the Championship to the teams going up from League One, it's certainly better for us next season

Bye Bye King Kenny. Typical of Liverpool hoping that his past glories were going to be enough for him to be successful second time around.

Back
Top Bottom