Grand Prix 2010 Italian Grand Prix Practice, Qualifying & Race Discussion

gally5

Rookie
I agree with scrapping the two tyre rule. Although maybe keeping two compounds at each event, but only allowing one for the race would be an interesting twist?

Qualify on whichever one you like, but pick one tyre type before the start and stuck with it for the race, could lead to some interesting strategy calls?

Obviously one of the types would have to be viable to last a full race, or the other one would require more than one stop. Just another random thought!

Re: 2010 Italian GP Chump of the Weekend

I really loved to watch Alonso on the podium It was a great day for Ferrari as it was their first home circuit win. :)

McZiderRed

Champion Elect
Supporter
seenathkumar said:
I really loved to watch Alonso on the podium It was a great day for Ferrari as it was their first home circuit win. :)
Seeing a Ferrari win at Monza is a sight to behold, with the crowd and their giant Ferrari flag under the podium stage. :)

Monza appears to be the only track where the FIA don't seem to mind a track invasion...

tooncheese

Hans Heyer
Contributor
McZiderRed said:
Monza appears to be the only track where the FIA don't seem to mind a track invasion...
The track streaming is organised as stewards open the gates for the fans. If they didn't then the fans would get to the trac anyway, albiet breaking the fence on the way. I think Monza are the only track that do this.

RickD

Pole Sitter
Nah, happens in Oz as well, also Spa.. Seems to me that Silverstone is the only track where they don't allow it..

Top Bottom