Poll 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Rotten Fish Award POLL UP

2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Rotten Fish Award

  • Alonso slowing down lap reaction to Petrov

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jonathan Legard

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    19

FB

Not my cup of cake
Valued Member
Your chance to nominate someone other than the drivers for doing something badly during the race weekend, although you're welcome to nominate drivers if you want.
 

AlexM

Podium Finisher
Contributor
Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Rotten Fish Award

Alonso for taking out his frustrations on Petrov after the race.
 

Boyle

Race Winner
Contributor
Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Rotten Fish Award

Surely Ferrari for taking their eye off of Vettel, Kubica, Rosberg and Petrov and concentrating on a struggling Webber!
 

Brogan

🦶 Leg end
Staff Member
Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Rotten Fish Award

Red Bull for a dreadful strategy for Mark Webber.

And Ferrari for covering it off with Alonso.
 

tooncheese

Hans Heyer
Contributor
Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Rotten Fish Award

Brogan said:
Red Bull for a dreadful strategy for Mark Webber.

And Ferrari for covering it off with Alonso.
I'll second that
 

FB

Not my cup of cake
Valued Member
Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Rotten Fish Award

I'm going to nominate the TV director for showing us everything but the cars on the track.
 

MCLS

Anti F1 fan
Valued Member
Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Rotten Fish Award

AlexM said:
Alonso for taking out his frustrations on Petrov after the race.
I second that, completely unnecessary from Alonso, Petrov wasn't going to let him through
 

RickD

Pole Sitter
Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Rotten Fish Award

Legard once again and the damp squib of a circuit. Where is the punishment for going off the circuit?!? Alonso spent a few laps off the circuit in his futile attempts to get past Petrov, ran out of talent and yet he got away with it everytime..
 

RickD

Pole Sitter
Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Rotten Fish Award

Another one is McLaren keeping Jenson out far too long to be able to keep him behind Lewis, thought that was a bit off, they could have pitted him and had him help Lewis get past Kubica earlier if they wanted to use him effectively. Not the first time this year they have compromised his strategy (Japan springs to mind). :disappointed:
 

teabagyokel

#dejavu
Valued Member
Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Rotten Fish Award

RickD said:
Another one is McLaren keeping Jenson out far too long to be able to keep him behind Lewis, thought that was a bit off, they could have pitted him and had him help Lewis get past Kubica earlier if they wanted to use him effectively. Not the first time this year they have compromised his strategy (Japan springs to mind). :disappointed:
Not sure how he could have got past Lewis had he pitted at a similar time.
 

RickD

Pole Sitter
Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Rotten Fish Award

teabagyokel said:
RickD said:
Another one is McLaren keeping Jenson out far too long to be able to keep him behind Lewis, thought that was a bit off, they could have pitted him and had him help Lewis get past Kubica earlier if they wanted to use him effectively. Not the first time this year they have compromised his strategy (Japan springs to mind). :disappointed:
Not sure how he could have got past Lewis had he pitted at a similar time.
He had stretched out just enough of a lead to get past Lewis and Kubica with a good stop, but McLaren left him out another 10 laps..
 

Andrea_Moda_Rules

Podium Finisher
Re: 2010 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Rotten Fish Award

Ferrari for making a mess of quite frankly, both drivers races. Lets not forget Massa finished 10th also has well as pretty much costing Alonso the world title.
 

snowy

Champion Elect
There's is no way I am letting Legard get away with no votes! >:( He's commentary was a nightmare from start to finish. Were it not for the live timing I would have been clueless as to where any of the competitors were or what they were doing. Martin Brundle spent the entire race correcting Legard's mistakes! :givemestrength:
 

RickD

Pole Sitter
Yeah, sorry snowy, I would have gone for Legard, but I think McLarens race strategy for Jenson was definitely worth the vte, but then I think the way Red Bull treated Webber was just as bad, so there was just too many other things to vote for over and above the imbecile that is Legard..
 
Top Bottom