You know you're obsessed with F1 when...

Even better is when you come across a person who appears to be doing the same thing leading to both of you practically sprinting. I refuse to be out walked.

Ha ha. When that happens you must try to deliberately take lines to force your opponent off his and into dead ends. Then there are the sneaky lines along the kerb which equate to gaining an advantage by leaving the confines of the circuit.

i dont know about you guys im not that big on overtaking during slipstreaming, would hate to get my feet/wheels dirty :|
Also shopping trolleys are fantastic for drifting endlessly around corners because at my local supermarket, theres a 15m long 3 apex corner which i just drift around, feet off the ground, controlled perfectly, its art

despite being at least a decade from marriage you already know that your honeymoon will be at monaco and surprise surprise itll coincidentally be during the grand prix
all of your artworks you have ever done in school for the past 4 years have had something to do with an f1 car
powerwalking is not fast walking, its walking with KERS
Having previously downloaded the sound of an F1 car passing you, you measure how long it takes for that to play, apply it to your walking speed and when your bored go out a try waling past people straight faced like nothings happening
You are in a 400m running race(2 weeks ago), 1 lap of the track and you purposefully follow the racing line around the track even though you know you lose metres and metres on running diagonally
serh.png

One also knows that one is obsessed with F1 when one has taken time out to draft one's own Technical and Sporting Regulations with regard to one's personal behaviour on Clip.

Fenderman's T & S Reg's article 3 - Use of Like Button Device - states:

3.1 The LBD should only be used in the following circumstances:
  • A poster has by dint of intellect, wisdom or sense of humour, demonstrated thoughtfulness, consideration and reasonable penpersonship
  • A poster has entertained and tickled Fenderman's funnybone
  • A poster has said something with which Fenderman agrees with
  • A poster has said something that Fenderman may disagree with but which Fenderman appreciates that it is the posters justifiable point of view
3.2 The LBD should not be used lightly
  • All posts subjected to fenderman's use of the LBD will be recognised as having met one or more of the criteria listed in 3.1.
3.3 The LBD shall not be in use during safety car periods and no overLBDing shall be allowed.

3.4 The following penalties shall be applied for mususe of the LBD - Section deleted for 2012 season

8-)

Back
Top Bottom