You Bet! - The official thread

no, you may not. Brogans may not be exchanged, purchased, sold, resold, changed, swapped or any other form of transaction. They may only be used for betting and, in the end, providing the smug satisfaction that you (whoever the eventual winner may be) are the best gambler in the pack.

10 can be considered an overload. I tried exchanging them for RasputinLiveses, gethinceris and Fendermans but I ended up with a load of multiple personalities all checking the spellings of underfunded drivers from the junior formulae.

RasputinLives gethinceri Fenderman

Now I'm pretty certain I ain't the spellings guy but bit worried I'm the multi personalities guy and I'm not aware of it.

Ok RasputinLives, your account has been opened but you may want to hold off on the Mansell bet until you see the odds.

Ok guys, that's the You Bet! sign up complete and so forward we go into the game.

25 players is fantastic and going to keep me busy for a long time to come. I better start getting my head around spreadsheets pretty quickly.

The odds will be posted at some stage today (Friday) and the playable bets will be given. Remember to use the conversation tool on the top bar to send me your bets. This will enable your bets to remain secret and give you a better chance of winning. The conversation will remain open throughout the game meaning you won't have to start a new one each time you want to place a bet.

Good luck everyone.

Back
Top Bottom