You Bet! - The official thread

gethinceri I'm with you. Right now this things a bit like losing my virginity. I can't wait and its very exciting but it'll be over very quickly and I have very little idea what I'm doing.

On account of the fact that I thought that Spa was next Friday and it is in fact the following Friday, I am re-opening the entry list just in case there are some last minute joiners.

Ok, here, in easy to download form, are the odds for the first run. Betting will open next Friday but until then, you can try and work out which bets you are going to place.

Remember, you have a maximum of three bets, there are three choices you can bet on and these are shown in the table. How you use your bets is up to you. You may decide you wish to make just one, or two. You may want to put one bet on each of the three topics or bet 3 times in one topic. It's up to you.

Have a think and if you have any questions, let me know.

Attachments

• Latest odds.doc
    37.5 KB · Views: 150
Back to work now, don't forget to get your bets in.

For those that have requested a sign up, I will add your names to the list.

sorry for the delay but twas a lovely holliday (part 1 because I'm back for a week then off for part 2 next monday)

Good luck to all.

C_A_T

4 bets received so far.

Obviously a lot of thinking still going on.

Don't forget you have until 23.59 UK time, this Thursday to register your bets for round one.

Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom