Pre-Season Winter testing : 2014 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMuS's Michael Schmidt writes to the possibility of Ferrari not only fudging their data, but also sandbagging on the circuit. He notes that on the lap when Alonso was clocked at 340 kph, he also was 1.2 seconds slower than his fast lap of the day. Their own telemetry data often seemed at odds with the circuit's sensors, and on the circuit, their cars sometimes mysteriously seemed fast where they should have been slow, and slow where they should have been fast, He also mentions he thinks Bill Boddy's Italian S-I-L's brother's stopwatch runs a bit fast. ;)

Schmidt also mentions the Ferrari ERS is believed only to be producing 120 bhp. Not mentioned in this article but I have read elsewhere that the RB10's is only producing 80 (when it isn't on fire).

Last edited:
Mika Hakkinen?

Yet again, a garbage-like statement from Kewee.
The driver who lost his title to Hakkinen was Villeneuve in 1998. Hakkinen's second title the following year came after a close battle with Irvine. Schumacher sat out a large part of the season with a broken leg. Hakkinen didn't take either of his titles of Schumacher. Schumacher's major run of titles began with Ferrari and was ended by Alonso

I'm going to move back to topic.

Last edited:
teabagyokel ….. Come on teabag, you know why I posted that. It was simply a response to The Artist..... claiming Alonso wasn't good enough to be No.1. I think pointing out he was the driver that broke Schumacher's five year run was a reasonable point to make. :popcorn:

Yes Mephistopheles I do think Button's a pretty damn good driver as you put it. :)

Kewee

Read my posts... All I said is that based on your ridiculous, garbage posts, that the only inference i could make is that you didn't think Alonso was all that good! Note that I actually state that that was not my opinion.

Last edited:
The Artist..... ROFL I'd sooner use this little guy than revert to name calling. We've both been wrong on different points, get
used to it. You have just been proven wrong, as you know, after telling me I was talking garbage.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom