Competition Win a Williams FW14B Exoto 1:18 scale model

Administrator

Clip The Apex
CANCELLED

We have another great prize up for grabs in our latest competition.
Once again it is a superbly detailed Exoto 1:18 scale model, this time of a Williams FW14B.

As with the previous two models, it was very generously donated by ZakspeedYakspeed.

1992 Williams-Renault FW14B (GPC97114) - pre-season testing version
http://www.exoto.com/s/1/ProductDetails.aspx?Language=en&CategoryId=149&ProductId=1150
Williams-Renault_FW14B_1.JPGWilliams-Renault_FW14B_2.jpg

The competition will, as before, take the form of a "best article" as decided by public vote.

The competition is free to enter and open to all members, including staff.

The rules are as follows:
  • Create an article in any forum.
  • Post in this thread with a link to the article stating that you would like to enter it into the competition.
  • Only one entry is permitted per member.
  • You can change your entry at any time up until the closing date and time.
  • Entries will be accepted from 1600 UTC on Tuesday 26 March 2013 until midnight UTC on Sunday 28 April 2013.
  • Only new articles posted and submitted between these dates and times are eligible for entry.
  • All articles must be your own unique content and not copied or duplicated from other sites, including personal blogs.
  • Voting will commence on Monday 29 April 2013 until midnight UTC on Sunday 12 May 2013.
  • Members can vote for their own entries.
  • There is no minimum or maximum word limit.
  • The judges’ decision is final.
  • The prize is as stated but due to shipping costs (it has already cost £80 to ship it from the US to the UK), winners outside the UK may be offered an alternative prize.
All entries will be entered into a public poll and the winner will be the one which accrues the most votes from the members.
In the event of a tie, a further vote will be carried out between the tied entries, and so on until there is an eventual winner.
If after several rounds of voting there isn’t a clear winner, a random draw will be made by a staff member.

The competition is now open.

Feel free to post any questions, queries, comments, etc. on this thread.

Good luck everyone!

Ha, well I'm still recovering from the effort of my last entry! I don't think I have the time to do that again at the moment and I haven't got any bright ideas either. I may update my development race article from the last competition for 2013 at the end of the season though.

To say I'm disappointed would be an understatement...

Not sure I'll bother with many more competitions in the future and use the money to improve the site instead.

With the amount of money and generosity that has been given and spent so far by a couple of individuals I wouldn't blame Brogan if he just cancelled it, at least for the moment and took a poll on what people actually want from this site.....:(

That's true tooncheese, but it's still open for entries for four weeks.

There does however seem to be an overwhelming lack of interest though.

I have been toying with the idea of asking someone to fulfil a sort of media/PR role, asking teams, etc, for freebies and desirable objects for future competitions.
But I don't see much call for it really.

Back
Top Bottom