Poll The Exoto competition vote-off

Exoto competition vote-off

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brogan

🦶 Leg end
Staff Member
Congratulations to FB and sushifiesta who tied for first place in the Exoto competition.

See here for the original thread and votes: http://cliptheapex.com/threads/win-an-exoto-1-18-scale-model.5680/

As stipulated at the start of the competition, any tied results are to be decided by a further vote.

So please once again place your votes for who will be the eventual winner and runner up.

As a reminder, the vote is between the following two articles:
  1. FB - 1984: Year of the Rat
  2. sushifiesta - The Development Race: A Look at Progress from 2008-2012
The poll will run for a few days until 0900 on Thursday 17 January, which should be more than enough time as most people will have read the articles by now.

Good luck to both!

Brogan

🦶 Leg end
Staff Member
Oh and if you buggers manage to end up with a tied vote again, I will be exercising my vote this time to break the deadlock ;)

I have a coin here ready and waiting :D

FB

Not my cup of cake
Valued Member
I think in both situations Jos the Boss I'm likely to lose but it will be to a deserving article and a simply monumental piece of statistical analysis that I can only dream of being able to match.

sushifiesta

Champion Elect
Contributor
I wouldn't put any money on me beating you at F1 2012, I haven't played the most recent version but in the past I've usually spent several hours crashing every other lap...

The vote will be close too, you came back from something like 7-2 down last time!

Top Bottom