Poll Who will be the first driver to be replaced this season?

Who will be the first driver to lose his seat this season?

• Jenson Button

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fernando Alonso

• Michael Schumacher

• Nico Rosberg

• Kimi Raikkonen

• Romain Grosjean

• Paul di Resta

• Nico Hulkenburg

• Kamui Kobayashi

• Sergio Perez

• Pastor Maldonado

• Heikki Kovalainen

• Vitaly Petrov

• Timo Glock

• Total voters
I've gone with Webber because I think in his struggle to prove something he will injure himself. I hope not but that is my instinct. :disappointed:

The second Narains bank account runs dry he'll be out of the team, although I don't think PDLR's seat is particularly secure this season either, I expect a few driver changes at HRT this season.

I almost put Felipe, due to Kubica possibly returning by the end of the season, but I think this sort of disloyalty would look bad for Ferrari, and they do not like being made to look bad.

I'd stick money on him bumping Massa if he came back late season after Ferrari have no mathematical chance of the championship, bringing Massa back for a Brazilian swansong.

Is that not exactly what I speculated. :p

No, not exactly. But the smiley really makes the difference.

I'd go as far as to say you just repeated the same idea as me, gethinceri. The smiley was to make it seem like I wasn't being a :censored: :p

I've gone for Pic - no particular track record, Junior in the team, no significant development experience to contribute, no prospects to speak of in that car, no particular money, no particular friends in high places, and the team will need a scapegoat, probably quite soon.
I assess Pic as the least secure, although Massa's on notice to perform this season or he's out as soon as he climbs out of the car in parc ferme at Interlagos.

As mentioned on another thread, my Mum is currently in talks with Ferrari about Massa's race seat for Malasia. She has never been involved in any major accidents and has never received any speeding tickets or other penalties. She has no points, but neither has Massa.

The HRT pair may be obvious choices, but the car has to be fully available to them before there's any point in judging the drivers.

Hopefully Narain isn't using up his bank balance when he only has the thing for less than 40 laps in practise and quali.

If he is, :o then he needs to get that contract re-negotiated.

I'm even more sure that Kubica may fill Massa's seat by end of the season.
Be good to see Kubi back but I doubt he will at all, never mind this season.
The latest reports and gossip are all different but they share the commonality that does not make for encouraging reading in re Kubi getting his superlicence renewed.
Heidfeld's not doing much at the moment and when he races he quietly goes about hoovering up good (if not brilliant) points for his team in cars that aren't exactly top rank.

Okay I've gone for Massa but I need clarification about the question.

Do you mean?
  1. Who will be replaced during the season.
  2. Who will not get a new contract with their team for next season.
  3. Who will move teams voluntarily for next season.
I added the third option because I find it inexplicable that two people have said Vettel...

I see some people have said Bruno...........NOT WITH THAT SUITCASE FULL OF MONEY HE WONT!!!!! The same goes for Petrov...

You forget the Williams have a driver of talent itching to get in the car. If Bruno takes his Melbourne form with him for the rest of the season and we conclude the car is quick from what Maldonado is doing Williams might find they make more money by putting a driver in who will score them reg points than they would from keeping Senna on.

From what I've sen Bottis is the real deal

Its going to be Narain or PDR at HRT...

Wishful thinking that Senna will be replaced given his name unless he has a fall out with Parr

You forget the Williams have a driver of talent itching to get in the car. If Bruno takes his Melbourne form with him for the rest of the season and we conclude the car is quick from what Maldonado is doing Williams might find they make more money by putting a driver in who will score them reg points than they would from keeping Senna on.

From what I've sen Bottis is the real deal

Bruno has not raced at a lot of the tracks since 2010 but yes he can;t have weekends like Melbourne when its clear that Williams is better this year than last year to score points whilst he is at the back

Back
Top Bottom