• Fernando Alonso

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stoffel Vandoorne

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Say Below)

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Following on from Oz this could be an interesting season.

My feelings are that Mercedes still have the most powerful engine which tends to put more strain on the tyres but Ferrari have a slightly have better roadholding meaning that their tyres last longer. Meanwhile Red Bull have the best roadholding but the Renault engine is down on power.

As the season goes on I would expect that Renault will improve their engine better than Mercedes who will find it difficult to squeeze more power out of an engine which has had more development. It is difficult to predict what stage Ferrari are currently at but only need to keep the improvements at almost the same rate as Mercedes to finish up on top.

There is also the fact that not all circuits are the same but as long as Red Bull have a car which will get to the Mercedes pit window plus 3 or 4 laps and within the time lost to the tyre changes the WDC is going to Maranello.

I still have faith in my pick of Riccardio because Red Bull will develop but it how far the deficit before they do. Some people think traditional start of the European season spain is when red bull will be back & Riccardo is usually so consistent

All though i enjoy out of 38 votes not 1 person voted for vettel. The winner of Australian GP & World championship leader

1703F1DriversBet.jpg

If you fork at Vettel and say

"Has Vettel been kidnapped or fallen down the motorhome stairs?"

Then N = Vettel
And Y = ...probably Giovinazzi, no?

Back
Top Bottom