• Fernando Alonso

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stoffel Vandoorne

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Say Below)

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mercedes need Hamilton to stay with a second driver who is not up to the job, such as Wehrlein. That could be the way to success in winning the WDC whilst the Red Bull drivers take points of each other and win a clear WCC.

Or Mercedes could just dominate again.

Wombcat Yes I remember I quoting that out of jest and realise maybe I should have put a flutter on whoever gets it BUT Bottas is unproven so I am not sure if he is going to turn out like Nigel Mansell who many did not rate until you put him in a top car

Oh he is going to be a Nick Heidfeld - constantly steady eddie. I was personally hoping it would have been Button

Having said that if Hamilton is not focused then Bottas might rack up points and suddenly find himself in a position to control the championships

It is going to be fascinating

I think Bottas will really push Hamilton just look at 2014 he was the 3rd best driver if massa hadnt been so stubbon wouldve won the British gp, & if he underestimates him he would be stupid

PS what do you thinks best, should we replace Rosberg with Bottas or just add Bottas to the list

Back
Top Bottom