• Fernando Alonso

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stoffel Vandoorne

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Say Below)

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you know who has the best car then the WDC odds reduce, fortunately we don't so it's wide open, if MB don't I suspect our newly crowned WDC will be in the pack somewhere, just like a few ex WDC's were this year and a few other years past.

Putting a bet on before testing is mental. I'm surprised bookies are even giving odds this early. Mercedes could be midfield next year.

New engines. New cars. More aero. Wider tyres.

Anything could happen.

Mercedes could be midfield next year.

----------------------------------------

I doubt that very much. One o the advantages of having a dominant car is that you can devote more resources towards the following year' s car because you know the gap is too big for your rivals to catch you, I think...

It's understandable but I think there's a certain amount of wishin' and hopin' going on. Mercedes have money, and Red Bull don't have Newey. Much as I'd love to see the grid turned upside down (literally, in fact), it ain't gonna happen. Maybe McLaren will stumble into the top five, I'll say no more than that.

Mercedes has had the edge on everybody for years, and I believe this will have given them the ability to start work on 2017's car more than other teams so I expect them to pick up right where they left off this year. That is unless they get the new aero wrong and Red Bull gets it right, then there could be a change at the top

As I understand, McLaren and Red Bull have been working on writing the new rules, which may give them an edge.
On the other hand, there are good engineers at Mercedes, and I think that Mercedes are in it to dominate, which means they will spend loads of money.

It wouldn't surprise me if Mercedes wil still be dominant next year.

It could be any one of the drivers listed but in the end it will come down to who has the best car/engine combination overall on the season together with reliability.

Lewis. Mercedes will still be leading the pack for most of 2017, half way through both Red Bull and Ferrari will eat their lunch once in a while.

Back
Top Bottom