Notice Wanted PQR Thread Writers for the 2019 Season.

Hi BradMan

Your PQR Thread is great and you've produced a new take on the submission that's for sure.

If you could possibly message Brogan the original he may be able to embed it into the page so that it's easier to read.

Regards

C_a_T

Ok I'll give it a go. The fact that not one person has spoken to me about it and I've heard nothing on the news suggested to me it was a bore fest.

Well what I enjoyed might not necessarily thrill you, RasputinLives but for me, there was some actual good racing in it, oh and FB seemed to enjoy it too if that helps ;) I think F1 got lost in amongst the cricket world cup final that was so exciting on Sunday and Wimbledon as well in regards to news coverage to be fair.

Ok I'll give it a go. The fact that not one person has spoken to me about it and I've heard nothing on the news suggested to me it was a bore fest.

it was 1 of the best british gps ive seen for a while. but no sport stood a chance as cricket rightfully took over. when you think that 1 of best wimbledon finals since 2008 & 2009 couldnt get a look in which i think both events had 18m viewers which explains why F1 took a hit. what chance did any sport have F1 or Tour de France

also do you know when the PQR will be up as i wanted to post a few things about germany. til i realised its not up yet

also do you know when the PQR will be up as i wanted to post a few things about germany. til i realised its not up yet
Feel free to start a thread.

I'm considering scrapping the PQR threads for next season as when they are delayed, it stops all discussion on the GP.

It would be a shame to lose the PQR threads, I think they really add something to this site, but of course I can also see your point Brogan

Feel free to start a thread.

I'm considering scrapping the PQR threads for next season as when they are delayed, it stops all discussion on the GP.

I would be I don't have the time to do it justice as I go on holiday on Friday & you what hectic preparing that entail. also I didn't want to step on anyones toes, & I always think before I do something, if they did that to me how would I feel because that's. that persons slot. I don't know how many days/weeks of planning that have gone into it

cider_and_toast Just to warn you, I was looking at the list and both Spa and Monza are up. Olivier is supposed to do Singapore, given he hasn't been around I thought I should mention it.

If it turns out you don't have the time or inclination to take it over for him and you need a hand, you know where I am okay? :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom