Notice Call for Pre Race Quiz Writers 2019

I think I was supposed to cover Brazil or USA or one or other after someome went AWOL but never got around to it. My F1 mojo has completely gone these days. Not sure how or if ever it will come back.

I think I was supposed to cover Brazil or USA or one or other after someome went AWOL but never got around to it. My F1 mojo has completely gone these days. Not sure how or if ever it will come back.

It was Singapore according to the list. I know what you mean cider_and_toast I can't wait for this season to be over now and I'm not sure how much, if any, interest I'm going to summon up for 2020 :(

It was Singapore according to the list. I know what you mean cider_and_toast I can't wait for this season to be over now and I'm not sure how much, if any, interest I'm going to summon up for 2020 :(

post france. i think its be a decent season. some cracking races. some controversy & some good rivalry. we are in better shape now than we were 12 months ago

but that is all on proviso that season picks up how it left off because i would be lying if i said wasnt worried because for 3 yrs now we ended the season with 3 equal cars only for mercedes to turn up in melbourne miles ahead

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom