Caption Competition  VI

Caption Competition VI

• Brogan - 'Mario Thiessen: Ow! Let go of my nose Bernie.'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • jenov2003 - 'Firstly, Flav, I'm smaller than you and, secondly, when I get to Ron I will tell him I

• C_A_T - 'Bernie "Based on a german book I once read my five year plan for F1 is as follows, 1)

• fly-n-flymo - 'Bernie "Firstly Flav, my friend, you can take your ####ING Renault and......&quo

• FB - 'F1 team managers unimpressed at Bernie's attempt to recreate Leonardo's "The Last Supper&

• McZiderRed - 'During another boring team principles meeting, Nick found his mind wandering to the se

• Boyle99 - 'Bernie: "I hope you all know why have called you here today - FIGHT TO THE DEATH!&qu

• TBY - 'Nick Fry distracted by presence of sponsors on Flavio's jacket.'

• TBY - 'Bernie's conversation fails to distract Vijay Mallaya from his lunch!'

• Brogan - 'Ross Brawn so bored he resorts to punching himself in the face.'

• Total voters

Boyle

Race Winner
Contributor
Having regained the prestigious honour of winning the CapComp, I am obliged to start the new competition.

fotaf1meeting.jpg

Submit your answers and in (about) a week I shall set up a poll - which I will subsequently rig - so you can, in vain, vote for your favourite entry.

(sorry, I've always wanted to use that smiley)

Firstly, Flav, I'm smaller than you and, secondly, when I get to Ron I will tell him I have more money - so neither of you count, OK?

Bernie "Based on a german book I once read my five year plan for F1 is as follows, 1) Build a national system of Autobahns, 2) Remilitarise the Rhineland 3) Enter into a treaty with Russia and invade Poland, Any thoughs?"

F1 team managers unimpressed at Bernie's attempt to recreate Leonardo's "The Last Supper", particularly given who is in the middle seat...

Fat Bloke said:
F1 team managers unimpressed at Bernie's attempt to recreate Leonards "The Last Supper", particularly given who is in the middle seat...
ROFL

Just one question.....who's Leonard? :D

"Right, so we're agreed? A Lager and lime, three pints of Kingfisher and a white wine spritzer for the gray-haired lady at the end?"

GordonMurray said:
"Right, so we're agreed? A Lager and lime, three pints of Kingfisher and a white wine spritzer for the gray-haired lady at the end?"
ROFL

This one's going to be tough to vote on.

Bernie - "Right, my final offer, two croissants instead of one and an extra glass of juice? Now, can we stop all this breakaway nonsense?"

(I wish I could do more than one)

Boyle99 said:
(I wish I could do more than one)
As far as I'm aware, there are no limits on the number of entries?
I hope not as I've already submitted 2 :D

Let's see what c_a_t says, he has the final say.

Have modified my original post Bro - Oops!

If I may offer another one "Nick Fry wonders why he has been invited to the inaugural F1 Bad Hair Cut Club meeting"

As far as I'm concerned, you can submit any number of captions. Obviously keep it within reason because you can only put up so many poll options to vote on.

I have to say this picture is brilliant as there are so many options.

Crack on chaps and chapesses.

C_A_T

PS Why is it my say on this ??

cider_and_toast said:
PS Why is it my say on this ??
You're the Super Mod - kind of like Max LOL

The maximum number of options is 25 at the moment but that will probably have to be increased anyway if we do end up with 26 drivers on the grid next year.
It would make for a big poll though....

The F1 Chronicles - late 2008

During another boring team principles meeting, Nick found his mind wandering to the secret Honda meeting from a few days previous..

'Why cant the new team be named after me? After all, I was here first! But no, "it must be a Brawn identity. Because it's a Brawn supremacy". Brawn conspiracy more like! I'm sure they just want to keep FOTA a no Fry zone!'

Go on then, I'll try again...

Berni: Firstly I use Clairol for flyaway hair, because I'm worth it, then I use ceramic straighteners and harmony hairspray. What I don't do, Flav, is dry it in the wind tunnel..."

Nick (thinks): Bernie, please forget the hair and tell him about your deoderant!

I guess that would have been better with flyaway HAIR, but then looking at Bernie I guess that's a little Freudian

frog-n-flymo said:
I guess that would have been better with flyaway HAIR, but then looking at Bernie I guess that's a little Freudian
You can always edit your post if you want - this isn't some rubbish software from the dark ages :D

Back
Top Bottom