Caption Competition  VI

Caption Competition VI

• Brogan - 'Mario Thiessen: Ow! Let go of my nose Bernie.'

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • jenov2003 - 'Firstly, Flav, I'm smaller than you and, secondly, when I get to Ron I will tell him I

• C_A_T - 'Bernie "Based on a german book I once read my five year plan for F1 is as follows, 1)

• fly-n-flymo - 'Bernie "Firstly Flav, my friend, you can take your ####ING Renault and......&quo

• FB - 'F1 team managers unimpressed at Bernie's attempt to recreate Leonardo's "The Last Supper&

• McZiderRed - 'During another boring team principles meeting, Nick found his mind wandering to the se

• Boyle99 - 'Bernie: "I hope you all know why have called you here today - FIGHT TO THE DEATH!&qu

• TBY - 'Nick Fry distracted by presence of sponsors on Flavio's jacket.'

• TBY - 'Bernie's conversation fails to distract Vijay Mallaya from his lunch!'

• Brogan - 'Ross Brawn so bored he resorts to punching himself in the face.'

• Total voters

GeoffP

Thank you and good night
Contributor
Brogan said:
frog-n-flymo said:
I guess that would have been better with flyaway HAIR, but then looking at Bernie I guess that's a little Freudian
You can always edit your post if you want - this isn't some rubbish software from the dark ages :D

Just a rubbish user from the sark ages....

cider_and_toast

Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex
Staff Member
Premium Contributor
surprisingly no one noticed a sad and lonely Ron Dennis sneak into the meeting and carry on as if the last 12 months had never happened.

Brogan

🦶 Leg end
Staff Member
cider_and_toast said:
surprisingly no one noticed a sad and lonely Ron Dennis sneak into the meeting and carry on as if the last 12 months had never happened.
LOL

Boyle

Race Winner
Contributor
Given the vast array of options I have allowed for two choices for each voter to choose from. Enjoy ;)

cider_and_toast

Exulted Lord High Moderator of the Apex
Staff Member
Premium Contributor
Oh Bugger, I didn't read the instructions and have only picked one and now I can't go back and pick the other.

Boyle

Race Winner
Contributor
I think we can close the voting now, it seems that GM has wrested the Caption Comp title away from me and takes his rightful place beside me on two championships :1st: :1st: .

Congrats Gordon, let's hope you find a good picture

Top Bottom