The Nick Heidfeld Appreciation Society

Heidfeld drove like a man on Sunday, all dem boys waz tryin a shunt im but he just got on with it.

Why not nail your colours to the wall? rather than carrying one of them pens which comes in many colours.

When did this get moved to the gravel trap?? Are you saying it's not immediately relevant?
You may have noticed there is now a new forum for F1 related threads which don't fit in to the main F1 discussion forum.
As the Gravel Trap is actually for completely off topic stuff such as music, jokes, etc., it's about time we had a forum such as this.

You may have noticed there is now a new forum for F1 related threads which don't fit in to the main F1 discussion forum.
As the Gravel Trap is actually for completely off topic stuff such as music, jokes, etc., it's about time we had a forum such as this.

I was being a tad sarcastic as this is more of a mess around thread and not of immediate importance.

Beards are definately back in! I'm looking quite Heidfeldesque right now with my longer than normal hair and flowing beard!

Beards are definately back in! I'm looking quite Heidfeldesque right now with my longer than normal hair and flowing beard!

Keep it up, and stufy the many steps to the beard ladder.

You start with a Heidfeld
nick_heidfeld.jpg

then mature into a less classy, but bushier chuck norris
chuck_100_Chuck_Norris_Facts-s390x300-11888-580.jpg

and onto a Jesus
jesus.jpg

Until eventually you reach an eternal zion with the ultimate crown in beard growth; The BFG
88032.jpg

Billy F Gibbons, that is.

Renault seems like they are in contention for the win - http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/91686

How they have came to that conclusion I don't know, as they don't have Kubica in the car doing this:

When the time has come it does not matter what god you believe in, what really matters is your faith, i don't care what faith it is but I do know you will either cry for your god, or you will cry for your mother , that is the nature of mankind, no matter what creed or colour you are.

Come the time, come the man, come the beard.

When the time has come it does not matter what god you believe in, what really matters is your faith, i don't care what faith it is but I do know you will either cry for your god, or you will cry for your mother , that is the nature of mankind, no matter what creed or colour you are.

Come the time, come the man, come the beard.

Never knew beards raced :s

Back
Top Bottom