The Nick Heidfeld Appreciation Society

See we know we haven't got anything to disagree about Heidfeld except the beard, he is the Über Consistent driver. He just gets on with the Job, always puts in a solid performance, will always get you points.

Could he pick up a shock Über win this year?

He could.Especially if its a wet chaotic race as he seems to keep his head and just carries on with job.

I have always been very fond of Quick Nick, however if he comes between Vettel and Hamilton on lap one of another GP I shall be withdrawing my admiration and replacing it with an irrational and vehement loathing.

Nick Heifelds open letter in Bild to Robert.
Dear Robert,

Did you see that I printed your logo on the front of my helmet, and painted the Polish flag on the side? I wanted you to see that and to let you know that I’m thinking of you. I wanted to show your fans that you are a part of Formula 1 and of this team. This third place is also yours!

During the race I was often thinking of you. Crossing the finish line, happiness totally flooded my head. I know what you are thinking right now: “Lotus Renault GP has built such a wonderful car this year. I want to get back as soon as possible and drive it!”

You can do it, I wish you all the best for your rehabilitation. Get well soon!

Yours,

Nick

Nicks a great driver IMO. I was a little worried in Australia, but hopefully he proves his worth (yet again) this year.

Someone had to give a different opinion to this love in so thought it might as well be me. :D

Heidfeld as always struck me as an adequate driver, maybe a race winner in the right car but never a Champion. Thought the same of JB though and look what happened when he found his way into a decent car so what do I know. Problem is, as Jenson and Mark Webber have proven, there are many drivers if given the right equipment who could be race winners but, as is the nature of F1, not all can have the best car.

Too old to have a favourite driver these days.

Don't worry, you haven't been added to some sort of hitlist I carry in my breast pocket along with a tiny picture of Gwyneth Paltrow, a jellybaby and a toy platypus. I don't even have a breast pocket, I'm wearing a T-shirt.

Don't worry, you haven't been added to some sort of hitlist I carry in my breast pocket along with a tiny picture of Gwyneth Paltrow, a jellybaby and a toy platypus. I don't even have a breast pocket, I'm wearing a T-shirt.

But where do you keep your pictures of Gwyneth, jellybabies and toy platypuses..!? :unsure:

Well, lots of places in my house, in most pockets or areas of flesh that can hold solid objects without soiling My Gwyneth and in taxis I use so they can brighten the lives of others.

Back
Top Bottom