Music The Music Thread

Anyone want to create a Facebook page to try and get this to No1 next crimble and keep Cowell's howlers at bay? What a great song!

The trouble with what happenend last Xmas, aside from the fact that both bands were signed to Sony which made them a bucket load of cash (Epic and Syco are imprints of the Sony label), is that now everybody will want to push a song for Xmas number one which will dilute the effect and mean the chances of it happening again are slim to none.

One of favourite songs. Fairport Convention, whilst Sandy Denny :heart: was still alive and lead singest on this track..

Crazy Man Michael
(No video, unfortunately, just a still photo & a great song...)

Next is a great video AND song, by the Grateful Dead.

Never really been a big consumer of mainstream music, but here's what I'm digging atm

ohh like this? .. Thank you Matthew :D

Sakari said:
Never really been a big consumer of mainstream music, but here's what I'm digging atm

dunno why the fudger won't work.. :s

Just put the part of the youtube link that's after the = in btwn.
and it should work from now on, Sakari. :)

Sakari said:

ohh like this? .. Thank you Matthew :D

You're quite welcome, Sakari. :)

Anyway, Monday was opening day for the 2010 Major League Baseball season, so in honor of America's national past-time, here's some music appropriate for the day..................

......granted, its' the same song in both videos, but the montages in each are for different eras' of the sport...... ;) :) 8-)

Listened to this song while posting over on another forum a fan-fic story based off of an application[...read: game] over on the Facebook(remind me to explain sometime............)..... :) :o

First heard this one while playing Madden NFL 2005 on the computer; ditto for the third song in this posting...............

Good song...........enough said.

McZiderRed said:
This is a tune I haven't listened to in a long time...

...but listened to it in the car the other day. :)

Good tune, Mr McZ. Based on a traditional song called "She moves through the fair."

Nick Drake. Taken from this life too soon... sadly taking his own life at the age of 26.

Some say his music is depressing. I call it relaxing.

Back
Top Bottom